2 - aLmTnoe.png

3 - f11846b4-25f8-4015-b17a-df8cc2a74830-ori

4 - UcRPvuR.png

[spoiler=-]

Entry Deadline: Saturday 11th August

Theme excerpt:

"Anything goes."

Rule-set:

• All submissions must be PMed to me prior to the deadline.

• You're allowed to change your submission, just PM any modifications.

• Once submitted you may not post the piece in Showcase until the competition concludes.

• The theme is a guideline, although it's recommended you execute it well for voting purposes, it's still up to your artistic interpretation.

• The maximum dimensions for your submission are 550 pixels for width and/or length.

• Tags made prior to the date of this post are not valid, nor are collaborated pieces.

• Keep the contents of the tag PG-13.

• Ripping (art theft) of any form is not permitted.

#1 gmv. Despite the empty space on the top, the lighting is gorgeous and the smudge is sexy af

#2 feels way too dark and contrasted. A g-map or the like would've helped a bit there

#3 i feel like the focal blends a bit too well with the background

EDIT: #4 was my earlier vote but looking at it again, the glow around it isn't very appealing

4 gmv, wouldve loved to see the same curvy flow on the top instead of how it looks smudged straight out, but theres def some cool depth and colors going on

1 has really nice colors and some  gorgeous  lighting at the focal, but I think the rest of the piece kinda strays away from that

2 cool concept. Brushing (?) is  pretty heavy though, as is the contrast

3 I really  like the left side of the tag. I think if the right side deviated even more, like  if it was a full 180 change from the  left, like a split tag, that could be pretty cool, but something more cohesive and less cluttered, like the left side, wouldve been fine as well. A splash of color wouldve been pretty cool too

1 gmv

Lighting is cool around the face and the fractal goes well. The smudging could use some work and the shadow tones are incorrect however. 

2 has a lot of potential but it's over-contrasted. The lighting and colors are generally nice but the #000 and #fff make it non-believable. The execution would be a lot better if the creator just decreased the brightness/contrast, gradient map, curves, or whatever adjustment he or she is using. 

4 gmv, wouldve loved to see the same curvy flow on the top instead of how it looks smudged straight out, but theres def some cool depth and colors going on

1 has really nice colors and some  gorgeous  lighting at the focal, but I think the rest of the piece kinda strays away from that

2 cool concept. Brushing (?) is  pretty heavy though, as is the contrast

3 I really  like the left side of the tag. I think if the right side deviated even more, like  if it was a full 180 change from the  left, like a split tag, that could be pretty cool, but something more cohesive and less cluttered, like the left side, wouldve been fine as well. A splash of color wouldve been pretty cool too

babe you're alive i miss you

Archived