Sup Peps

RedHood0122

cvljgov.gif

Welcome! I'm Yui, and I'll be your designated welcome wagon for the day.

Before you go any further though, make sure to give the site rules a quick look, as well as section rules for any areas you plan to frequent. If you really want to meet everyone, you'll have to hang out in an awful lot of places around YCM, since there are people who hang out in Custom Cards, TCG, RP, General, and more! I'm one of the RP crew myself, but that's a different story. Assuming you stick around, it shouldn't be hard to find a place on the site that feels right.

Any questions you get about something about the site in general can be directed to a moderator or otherwise an experienced member, or posted as a thread in the Questions & Help section. We like getting new blood around here, so most of YCM's members will be happy to answer any questions that come up if it's within the individual's ability. Questions about section-specific stuff should be directed only to mods or members that hang out in that section. You wouldn't want to ask me about Debates stuff for instance, nor would someone like Melkor be very good at helping with RP-related stuff. You can identify moderators by the fancy crowned M in front of their name (or S for a super mod, of which Flame Dragon is the only one), as well as by them appearing in the handy "Staff Online" window on the forum's front page.

Here's hoping you decide to stick around :D

Well, he has already posted somewhat in CC, so...that's a start, I suppose.

Yui already did my rules thing, but yeah, please read them before you post further. Most is generally common sense, but there are a few specifics that only apply to a few areas. Most of the moderator team is generally lenient about accidental rulebreaks (because things do happen and you're getting acclimated to the place). 

If you have questions about stuff, feel free to ask. 

====

I know I've seen you in CC recently, so drop me a PM if you need to ask me about stuff relevant to the section. 

====

Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Archived