who does NOT like GX?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

I have just seen something really awful' date=' (spoilers follow, don't read if you do not wish enlightenment)

In Dark World, Chaos Sorcerer, Skilled White Magician and Skilled Dark Magician turn up, Chaos Sorcerer duels with Hell Kaiser and the two magicians duel Edo. No the stupid part, Chaos Sorcerer has an insect deck, WTF! HE SHOULD HAVE A CHAOS DECK FCOL!!! And the two magicians have a King of demise deck, I mean King of demise is a great card, but shouldn't they have a Buster Blader deck and a Dark Magician deck? I mean come on, I don't think they even bothered!

Spoilers over....

[/quote']

What episode/s does Hell Kaiser & Edo duel Chaos Sorcerer & The Skilled Magician (respecitvely)?

Still' date=' GX does have a bit more humor.

[/quote']

yeah, but its only funny to little kids.

id rather watch a serious show about children's card games than an immature show about children's card games.

Then I'll make the Third Legacy an anime, that's serious, it has dying in it!

Eh. Yu-Gi-Oh GX ins't THAT bad. At least Jaden isnt saving the world Every episode. The original Yu-Gi-Oh was great, don't get me wrong, but Yugi needed to do something other than dual a random evil guy to save the world. And every dual was like...2 or 3 episodes long. In GX, they don't have a 20 minute long speech of WHY their dueling. They just dual. Sometimes they boast...a little too much. But yeah, I agree that it depends on your own taste. Save the world, or Have fun.

I hate GX's dub, so I don't watch it, unless it's an episode I really want to see how it was screwed.

Original though I'm loving. Season 3 is really good. I haven't been able to guess where the series is going to go next. Specially with the whole O'Brien dying thing last week, ending up tying with Haou (Whom if you dubbies are wondering, Haou is Juudai. God I know 4kids are going to screw him over).

Gx is funner for people who are all about dueling. I prefer the original because it has more than just duel monsters it has capsule monsters' date='Dungeon dice monster and such. I wish they wold put GX closer to the manga (anime is WAAAYY different then the manga)

[/quote']

The manga was made after the anime, so they messed up there if you ask me, they should have done the manga first and then took the anike from that (I mean, you get to see Kaiser talking to Cyber End dragon, way better or what?)

Gx is funner for people who are all about dueling. I prefer the original because it has more than just duel monsters it has capsule monsters' date='Dungeon dice monster and such. I wish they wold put GX closer to the manga (anime is WAAAYY different then the manga)

[/quote']

The manga was made after the anime, so they messed up there if you ask me, they should have done the manga first and then took the anike from that (I mean, you get to see Kaiser talking to Cyber End dragon, way better or what?)

I never knew that thanks for the info (Im serious sadly) I thought it was like better animes (Manga first anime after) i mean bastion's deck in the manga has no base and jaden has a new card every duel. and some of jaden's cards makes absolutely no sense.

this whole duel monsters being or not being human side by side with humans is what I been waiting for but if 4kids butchers this (which they will) I sticking to the non dub verisons of Yugioh Gx

though yea got to agree with Elsandero on that ep, I prefer a later duel in the 129-131 area.

I think the number 1 fault of GX is that almost no one from the original series shows up. Only Yugi and Kaiba once or twice. They should have at least in some sort of event make Alexis duel Mai, the ultimate battle between the ultimate hotties. They also should have revealed whether or not Kaibaman was actually Kaiba. And come on, even though Mokuba was nothing but a stupid dumbass brat, he should have made at least 1 appearance. I would've wanted to see whether or not he was a brat anymore. And they should've made Yugi duel again. Yugi battling Jaden or Syrus, or probably Kaiba again to make an interesting point in the story. But, they made it suck too hard, so I guess we'll just have to live with it.

Archived