Italy helps prove that we live in the best possible timeline

vla1ne

So... A group of italians decided to make a massive float in (what was rumored to be mockery but clearly lead to) appreciation of trump. the video itself pretty much says everything that i could possibly say on the topic though. so i'll leave it at this:

So... A group of italians decided to make a massive float in (what was rumored to be mockery but clearly lead to) appreciation of trump. the video itself pretty much says everything that i could possibly say on the topic though. so i'll leave it at this:

It's not entirely clear it was meant to mock. That sword has something along the lines of "eat these tarrifs mother funker" written on it

The guy who made it noted that Trump was waging war using words and economics rather than missiles 

It's not entirely clear it was meant to mock. That sword has something along the lines of "eat these tarrifs mother funker" written on it

The guy who made it noted that Trump was waging war using words and economics rather than missiles 

the dude who made it is a rather blunt critic of trump. if it's in appreciation, that's awesome, but either way, it only makes him look better.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here in Italy we have the tradition of setting up allegorical floats made to make fun of political personalities for Carnevale (a public festivity that's kinda like Mardi Gras) to roam around the city. Also the sword has written on it "Dazi Vostri", a portmanteau of the figure of speech "Cazzi Vostri" (that means "sheet's on you"), with "Dazi" meaning "Border Fees", so you're not entirely wrong.

Well, here in Italy we have the tradition of setting up allegorical floats made to make fun of political personalities for Carnevale (a public festivity that's kinda like Mardi Gras) to roam around the city. Also the sword has written on it "Dazi Vostri", a portmanteau of the figure of speech "Cazzi Vostri" (that means "sheet's on you"), with "Dazi" meaning "Border Fees", so you're not entirely wrong.

Ah, well I like it eitherway :)

But he put it on the sword. That's what makes it hilarious. the things that should be insults are placed in locations where they are actually more badas than insult. If it was on the forehead that would be one thing, but to have the local equivalent of "shits on you" on the sword, (The tool most likely to be used on other people) is the same as saying trump will sheet on his opponents. 

Archived