Epikness and Dueling!

HBK14

I have finally arrived

Hey people! The name is Hibiki Taioyu. Some of ya might know me from my english anime fandubs on youtube. *Awaits applaud he'll never get* I'm a writer and a duelist. If ya couldn't guess, I write Yu-Gi-Oh! stories, in particular I write a series called Yu-Gi-Oh! Prodigy. The story is posted on Wattpad and on my wiki site www.Hoodup.wikia.com. In all seriousness tho I have a goal. I want to create all of the cards from my story on this site. I've seen lots of the epik cards that many creator have...well... create...*FACEPALM* Real original Hibiki. *scratches back of head and grins* Anyway, if any of you are interested and would like to have your archetype featured in a chapter, contact me and I'll see what I can make happen. That's all for today! Stay everyone! Danzen!

Well, not many users here that I knew who had a YouTube channel with videos. But regardless: Hello! Well, we also have a section where you can post your writing/stories. There's also the New Cardmaker if you wish to make Link, Token, Pendulum, and Dark Synchro cards for what it's worth. In any case, read some of the rules before posting in other sections and have fun. Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

Archived