The card appears blank

igorjr

Question

3 answers to this question

I need help finding an Image of Jefferson C. Davis that fits the format pls help

Copy and paste the image link into the box. Don't push the Upload button. Also, the image should end in jpeg or png. So yeah, don't use wiki images. And if you have an image saved on your computer or phone, you can reupload it on a image hosting site like Imgur and copy and paste the direct link into said box.

I need a picture of Jefferson C. Davis in this format pls help

I need help finding an Image of Jefferson C. Davis that fits the format pls help

I need a picture of Jefferson C. Davis in this format pls help

Well, for starters it must end in a jpeg or png. So don't use anything from a wiki. But if you really want to, you can reupload the image to something like Imgur and use the direct link. Just take the myBB code one and remove the boxes with the img.

Copy and paste the image link into the box. Don't push the Upload button. Also, the image should end in jpeg or png. So yeah, don't use wiki images. And if you have an image saved on your computer or phone, you can reupload it on a image hosting site like Imgur and copy and paste the direct link into said box.

Archived