More World Legacy Cards [CHIM]

D-tFiN0UEAUQx6E-3-e1562498653527.jpg?w=5
CHIM-JP021
Sei’ibutsu – “Seiken” / World Legacy – “World Sword”
Level 1/DARK/Machine/Effect
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 “World Legacy” card; during your Main Phase this turn, you can Tribute Summon 1 monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
(2) If this card battles an opponent’s Link Monster, at the start of the Damage Step: You can return that monster to the Extra Deck.
0/0

D-tFiN0UEAUQx6E.jpg1_-e1562498638643.jpg
CHIM-JP061
Sei’ibutsu no Michibiku Saki / World Legacy’s Continuation
Spell/Continuous
(1) You can only control 1 “World Legacy’s Continuation”.
(2) Each time a Level 5 or higher face-up monster(s) on the field is sent to the GY, place 1 counter on this card for each (max. 7).
(3) You can send this card with 7 of those counters on it to the GY; Special Summon 1 Cyberse Link Monster from your Extra Deck.

D-tFiN0UEAUQx6E-2-e1562498621420.jpg?w=5
CHIM-JP075
Sousei Kaiki / Rebirth Revision
Trap
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Special Summon 1 “World Legacy” monster from your hand or Deck, but destroy it during the End Phase of the next turn.

https://ygorganization.com/usetheswordsavetheworld/

Guest BGMCANN0N

It is funny how the Orcust engine still does a better job at supporting World Legacy than World Legacy themselves... XD

The Sword is only good at getting out Crown from hand with its additional search effect if it is Tributed. I suppose the Anti-Link effect is probably it's best selling point

Continuous Spell is okay I suppose World Legacy Survival is best thing I can think of that can fill this thing with the most amount of counters... I mean obviously the objective for the continuous spell is to get out World Gears, but with the help of Orcust engine along with World Wand and World Crown, it is cake walk to get out compared to this Continuous Spell.

The Trap... Well I would have wanted this thing along time ago maybe to get out World Crowns to scare off opponent from using a Link Effect or get out World Armor for searching any of the good stuff... My only gripe about it though is why the hell isn't it a "World Legacy" card by name. That mere fact makes it unobtainable by World Legacy Survival and also makes it a liability of potentially making World Legacy Survival a -1 if it doesn't excavate any World Legacy. :/

Okay, so in three parts:

• World Legacy - "World Sword" and its main use on field is to either make your opponent regret leaving non-stun Extra Deck bosses on board, or make you regret dropping a perfectly good World Legacy card to Tribute out Shield, since the other Legacies are 2-Tributes, and thus this is over-costed for them, and the other one-Tribute, Crown, can summon itself (and is STILL the second best World Legacy Machine, after Orcust-overpowerin' Wand.)

• Watch. JUST WATCH. Danger! Thunder Dragons break World Legacy's Continuation like a damned nightstick the second Agarpain meets its banhammer maker- you're gonna get tired of seeing Topologics and Crown-spamming Demuirgys so bloody fast, this I can tell you.
  • And Rebirth Revision...well, it may as well be called:   tenor.gif

"But wait, BD'S!" sayeth the observers: "This is about the viability of the new World Legacy cards! All you've done is mention 'World Crown'!" Yes, because all these cards will be doing is supporting 'World Crown' spam in the meta, should they make it there. And with its targeted hatred of Extra Deck monsters (especially those so rife in the meta, besides ol' Colossus), this won't exactly be the most impossible to attain anti-meta strategy.

Anyways, Sword is 6.2/10, Continuation is 8.1/10, and Rebirth Revision is 7.9/10. Look towards Trap Trick and Lilith for why Revision is so high despite not being a Legacy. 

Archived