American Indian YGO (in need of deck advice).

I'm trying to make this "Native-American" themed deck on LotD. Currently, the main cards are:

• 3x Big Shield Gardna
  • 3x Mid Shield Gardna
  • 3x Great Spirit.

Unsure of what else to work with. I need some suggestions.

(Note: this is meant for fun, not competitive play, though I am still trying to make synchronicity.)

Heyo!

Hmm... Native American cards, huh?  It's interesting, there aren't a whole lot are there?  I think the most prominent ones that pop into my head are the 5Ds Sun/Moon Dragons (aka the "Inca cards").  It's actually a pretty fun strategy, but it's not easy to pull off (especially without their most recent support cards).

The Chronomaly archetype has a few Native American themed cards too, and the deck is generally more usable than the Inca series.

As for North American native American cards... I think the only archetype is "Mist Valley" and (to a lesser extent) their descendants the "Gustos".  There are also a few Totem monsters: "Totem Five" and "Totem Bird".  "Spiritual Whisper" is also apparently thematically related.

7 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Heyo!

Hmm... Native American cards, huh?  It's interesting, there aren't a whole lot are there?  I think the most prominent ones that pop into my head are the 5Ds Sun/Moon Dragons (aka the "Inca cards").  It's actually a pretty fun strategy, but it's not easy to pull off (especially without their most recent support cards).

The Chronomaly archetype has a few Native American themed cards too, and the deck is generally more usable than the Inca series.

As for North American native American cards... I think the only archetype is "Mist Valley" and (to a lesser extent) their descendants the "Gustos".  There are also a few Totem monsters: "Totem Five" and "Totem Bird".  "Spiritual Whisper" is also apparently thematically related.

It is primarily a North American style Amerindian build since Aztec/Inca would be better off as its own, and also because I kind of like the Salish and Algonquin aesthetic more.

I chose the two Gardna cards and Great Spirit because they looked closer to the NA peoples than Mist Valley and Gusto do. I've even experimented with Amazoness cards since some them also kind of fit the description.

So far, those three are pretty much the main stars of the deck.  

Archived