Beast of Primal Heritage - Senka & Beast-Warrior Support

Atypical-Abbie

I made a Senka Deck recently, so figured I would make a Beast-Warrior support card. The card is easy to Special Summon, and gives you the ability to replace its name, effect and Attribute for that of a Beast-Warrior in your GY, making you able to fulfill the Senka playstyle, or make some Xyzs or what have you.

image.png.eeeeeda29136c001816c501917dfca93.png

If your opponent controls a monster with a different Attribute from monsters you control (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Beast-Warrior monster in your GY; this card's name becomes that target's name and Attribute, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. You can only use each effect of "Beast of Primal Heritage" once per turn.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:30 AM, Black D'Sceptyr said:

I'd only suggest this card avoid targeting itself with its GY effect, to prevent loopholes with the ability, but otherwise it seems okay. Especially with stuff like, say... Glad Beasts and Fire Fists, to possibly extend on effects.

What do you mean by loopholes? I don't think anything significant that would happen by copying itself.

Archived