Time Warp

yamiyugi111

I do like that it helps get over the troublesome monsters. The other thing I like is that this card resolves almost no matter what. There are ways to prevent it from resolving and keeping that monster banished (like either banishing or bouncing this card). But your opponent isn't very likely to kill this before it times out if they failed to negate it altogether. But allow me to explain: If I were to activate this, I likely set my opponent up to drop their biggest monster so I could get rid of it and hit a really nice OTK combo OR I have another plan altogether and I just need my opponent's ace off the field for a bit longer while I prep for my real strategy.

rough fix:

Activate by targeting 1 face-up Monster Your opponent control: Roll a 6 sided-die; Banish that target and place a number of Time Counter on this card equal to the die result. During your End Phase: remove 1 Time Counter from this card. if this card don't have any Time Counter: Destroy this card. if this card destroyed: return the monster that  banished by this card effect to the opponent side of the field. and if you do, it lose 300 ATK/DEF for each Time Counter removed from this card while this card is face-up on the field. You can only activate 1 "Time Decay" per turn

i shorten the effect since your version is needlessly complicated that fact that regardless how its destroyed it will return the monster nonetheless with reduced stat

so its kinda like spell version of "Time Magic Hammer" with added bonus of stat reduction upon return but also weaker since this required to be face-up constantly while hammer is lingering timed effect that works regardless even if its removed. as far as that goes, it can be decent due to bypassing destruction immunity...but given there still quite a lot targeting protected monster even on casual level of playing, requirement for  you to hard draw it, and the surprisingly fast time gap (this removed ca counter as fast as the end phase of the turn you activating it, which basically you need to roll 3 or higher to make this worth it). i don't really see this will be consistently played

8 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

rough fix:

Activate by targeting 1 face-up Monster Your opponent control: Roll a 6 sided-die; Banish that target and place a number of Time Counter on this card equal to the die result. During your End Phase: remove 1 Time Counter from this card. if this card don't have any Time Counter: Destroy this card. if this card destroyed: return the monster that  banished by this card effect to the opponent side of the field. and if you do, it lose 300 ATK/DEF for each Time Counter removed from this card while this card is face-up on the field. You can only activate 1 "Time Decay" per turn

i shorten the effect since your version is needlessly complicated that fact that regardless how its destroyed it will return the monster nonetheless with reduced stat

so its kinda like spell version of "Time Magic Hammer" with added bonus of stat reduction upon return but also weaker since this required to be face-up constantly while hammer is lingering timed effect that works regardless even if its removed. as far as that goes, it can be decent due to bypassing destruction immunity...but given there still quite a lot targeting protected monster even on casual level of playing, requirement for  you to hard draw it, and the surprisingly fast time gap (this removed ca counter as fast as the end phase of the turn you activating it, which basically you need to roll 3 or higher to make this worth it). i don't really see this will be consistently played

Preciate ya man! 👍 

I hear ya. I just didn't want to make the card too overpowered.

Archived