Sacrificial Ice Dragon

Akuza Fudo

Sacrificial Ice Dragon

WATER

Dragon/Effect

Lv7

2400/0

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by paying 200 LP and cannot be Special Summoned any other way. When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all monsters in either GY. If this card is destroyed by battle: Destroy the monster that destroyed this card; inflict 350 damage to both players.

I cleaned up the text a bit. 

On that note: 200 LP is virtually a free Lv7 that banishes every monster in both graveyards. I recommend making the summon cost 2000 LP. The karma effect is nice but up the damage to at least 1500. I would also recommend a summoning restriction that prevents you from summoning it if you have 4000 or fewer LP.

Need more nerfs

1) you cannot create effects that banish entire GY for free. Many decks strategy, even the ones that not really abuse GY much is its still use GY as means of advantage resource. Thats why many cards that capable of doing so is limited or Banned unless its really subpar 

Make the banish effect weaker and make it harder to summon

2) destruction and damage effect is passable at least

That being said:

Most of your cards so far is not really experimental. There no new interaction or mechanic related to it. So next time unless its trully experimental you need post it in casual (if its 1 card only or certain pair) or casual multiples (if its more that 3 cards, especially the ones that bound together as series or archetype like your Angelic Dragons) 

Archived