Chaos Machines Archetype

TheBlackCatter

This is a set I thought up just for fun. It's the chaos archetype with a theme of machine-type monsters. I want to get more cards into this set as well as create the actual cards with images. Hope you like it, and if you don't go ahead and tell me how I could fix the issues.

Title: Spell type/Trap type/Attribute, Monster Types, Level; Description. ATK/DEF

Technomancer: Light, Spellcaster, Effect, Lv. 6; Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can send 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY; Fusion Summon 1 Machine Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, change this card to Defense Position. 1800/1000

Dark Matter Magician: Dark, Spellcaster, Effect, Lv. 6; Once per turn: You can send 1 monster from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. 1800/1600

Anti-Matter Magician: Light, Spellcaster, Effect, Lv. 6; Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster in your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. 2000/1200

Black Luster Machina: Light, Fusion, Machine, Effect, Lv. 9; 1 "Black Luster Solider" + 1 Machine monster. Once per turn, at the end of the Damage Step, If this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish 1 LiGHT and 1 DARK monster in your GY; this card can make a second attack in a row. 3000/2500

Chaos Mech: Dark, Machine, Effect, Lv. 4; When you activate a card effect that involves banishing a LIGHT monster from your GY, you can also treat this card as LIGHT-Attribute. 1200/1200

Chaos Engine: Dark, Machine, Effect, Lv. 4; All LIGHT and DARK attribute machines get +500 ATK. 200/1500

Chaos Buster Cannon: Equip Spell; You can only equip this to "Chaos Engine" or "Chaos Mech". Once per turn, the equipped monster can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK attribute monster to destroy 1 of your opponent's monsters. The equipped monster cannot attack the turn this card's effect is activated.

Quantum Radar: Equip Spell; You can only equip this to "Chaos Engine" or "Chaos Mech". The equipped monster gains +200 DEF. If the equipped monster has an attack declared on it, you can put the equipped monster into defense position.

Robotic Clone: Spell; Select one monster from either graveyard. Special summon the selected monster. This monster becomes a Machine-type monster and it's effects are negated.

Emergency Defence System: Counter Trap; If a spell or trap special summons a monster, you can activate this card. Destroy the summoned monster.

Deflector Shield: Trap; If your opponent would destroy one of your monsters by card effect or by battle, direct the effect or attack to a different monster on your side of the field.

Hello BlackCatter. Seeing your Deck reminded me of those terryfing old times when I had a WATER Deck and everyone else had a LIGHT/DARK Deck with Chaos Sorcerers, Black-Luster Soldier -Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End. Ah! the nostalgia. Anyway, here's a few card grammar help for your mobs, if you don't mind.

Technomancer

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can send 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters you control to the GY; Fusion Summon 1 Machine Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, change this card to Defense Position.  <<<--You don't specify from where you can send the LIGHT/DARK monsters to the GY to perform the Fusion, so I wrote "you control" in case it's from the field. If it's from your hand or field, it should go like this "You can send 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters from your hand and/or field to the GY.....

Dark Matter Magician

You can send 1 monster from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. <<<-- you might want to add a once per turn limitation, I don't know.

Anti-Matter Magician

You can banish 1 monster in your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. <<<-- same as above, I'd say the effect is too strong if you can banish indiscriminately to clean your opponent's field.

Black Luster Machina

"Black Luster Soldier" + 1 Machine monster

Once per turn, at the end of the Damage Step, If this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish 1 LiGHT and 1 DARK monster in your GY; this card can make a second attack in a row.

Chaos Mech

When you activate a card effect that involves banishing a LIGHT monster from your GY, you can also treat this card as LIGHT-Attribute. <<<-- With the previous wording, this card is mandatorily changed to LIGHT when you activate the banishing effect. This way, it is treated as both DARK and LIGHT, so you can use it in a more versatile way. BTW, you only use XXXXX-Attribute when you talk about a thing having multiple attributes, otherwise is fine with only writing the actual Attribute. 

Chaos Engine

All LIGHT and DARK Machine monsters on the field gain 500 ATK <<<-- you can omit the "while this card is on the field", that is not used anymore for these kind of effects.

Hope this helps! 😊

Archived