SOULARCHER20

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Arcadia warlic said:

The Maker is currently down for updates. Saving cards is currently not available. One can generate and save the created images and upload them, however.

I see. Because I have a lot of ideas and I want to upload them here. Who knows, I could have designed an all new deck. 

@SOULARCHER20, unfortunately, it's as Arcadia Warlic said. The one thing I can help you with, in case you need it, is to tell you how to upload images to the card maker. First, upload your image to an image hosting site such as imgur (or FB, if you don't mind the quality is decreased a bit). Right click over the image and select "Open image in a new tab". Go to the new tab, copy ALL the URL at the top of the screen, including the JPG/PNG. Go to the card maker and paste the URL in picture URL. Click on Generate. And yeah, you have to download the images to your device. Please don't get discouraged by the fact you can't save them here in the server. Many of us do it this way, save the cards to our devices and upload them in the post. I'm looking forward to seeing the cards you have in mind.

Archived