duel style

i like to inflict a lot of burn damage with cards like inferno, solar flare dragon and a combination of level limit area B and Lava Golem (it gets the opponent stuck with a monster that inflicts 1000 damage to them in each of their standby phases that they can't attack you with!)

Using my opponent's moves against them;

For example, if I attack a machine monster and they play Limiter removal I play reverse trap and put their monster's ATK to zero

My Arcane deck is basically keep their life points down and mine up, and also focuses a lot on quick play spell cards.

I've only been to regionals once and I only got 5-3

but yeah, I like swarm, and tricking my opponent to attack weaker monsters then activating an Atk altering card, so I will destroy their monster and usually get the effect of the weaker monster.

(I also LOVE Crystal Beasts... it's kinda of a style...)

with my Necrofear deck, i like to counter all their moves and beat them to a pulp.

With my Exodia deck, i like to defend until drawing Exodia

with my Egypt deck, i like to annoy the s--t out of my opponent and beat them up with monsters weaker than 1800. (they really get aggravated when my Guardian Sphinx constantly returns their Monsters and im attacking with Giant Axe Mummies and Des Lacoodas) :lol:

I love two things: what I call "gentle swarm" and control/negation.

The first is my love of Big City and Six Samurai. The best part of Six Samurai is that nobody at my local ever remembers Shogun Shien's effect, will try activating a flurry of spells, and I'll grin and negate. It's cool.

The second is my newfound love of Counter Fairies. It's absolutely ripper to see the look on people's face after they try desperately to do SOMETHING but they run dead into stuff like Forced Back, Seven Tools of the Bandit, Divine Wrath or Magic Jammer, and I'm drawing, gaining LP and destroying left-right and center. It's also fun when they side Decrees and I grin and flip Twister.

but yeah' date=' I like tricking my opponent to attack weaker monsters then activating an Atk altering card, so I will destroy their monster and usually get the effect of the weaker monster.

[/quote']

my brother always falls for that. i purposely switch my Giant Germs into ATK position so he summons a monster to attack it, then i just Sak the monster and do some Damage on my turn.

Archived