[20PP] Pendulum Stufff

705_20191209055815_img_2_bNT3OZXRBOeAkOl705_20191209055832_img_1_JII5BVXqrd1riyZ

Dowsing Fusion

Normal Spell

-You can only activate 1 card with this card name per turn.

(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Pendulum Monsters as Fusion Materials listed on it from your GY.

Pendulum XYZ

Normal Spell

-You can only activate 1 card with this card name per turn.

(1) Target 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones; Special Summon them, but negate their effects (if any), and if you do, immediately after this card resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters as materials, and you can treat the Level of 1 of those monsters as equal to the other.

Kind of unfortunate that Dowsing Fusion is limited to the GY, having it banish from the hand or field would have been great too, since getting them in the GY can be annoying. I suppose it's great if you used Poly and sent them from the hand, but limiting to the GY with only being able to banish Pendulums kind of sucks.

Pendulum Xyz on the other hand is a lot of fun, I can already see some Archetypes that work with it, and thinking of custom Achetypes that play with that.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Zaziuma said:

Kind of unfortunate that Dowsing Fusion is limited to the GY, having it banish from the hand or field would have been great too, since getting them in the GY can be annoying. I suppose it's great if you used Poly and sent them from the hand, but limiting to the GY with only being able to banish Pendulums kind of sucks.

Pendulum Xyz on the other hand is a lot of fun, I can already see some Archetypes that work with it, and thinking of custom Achetypes that play with that.

Well, Dousing Fusion would be used more often with Pendulum decks that can also afford to Xyz, considering then the materials go to the GY via detachment (such as with Magicians and their Xyz). So by all accounts you'd Pendulum Xyz into Dowsing Fusion.

30 minutes ago, The Warden said:

Well, Dousing Fusion would be used more often with Pendulum decks that can also afford to Xyz, considering then the materials go to the GY via detachment (such as with Magicians and their Xyz). So by all accounts you'd Pendulum Xyz into Dowsing Fusion.

Hm forgot about Xyzs, I guess I can't think of many Xyz, Fusion and Pendulum crossover really, besides D/D and what have you of course.

Archived