Horu's Cards

Horu

Okay, okay, three things:

1) No penguins, no good 😞. Please do something about this man, I'm not playing.

Pinguino-Penguin.png.e181aa06cbccfa70b8c66ae9cff391fb.png

2) Many of the cards are STRONG. I'm actually scared of the 1st one, Hyper Falcon has the power to kill you in one turn as long as you have 3 birds in your hand. Synchro Monsters' ATK is high as hell while too easy to summon.

3) I really wanna see these pictured. The idea of someone writing a story and making a YuGiOh archetype out of it is delicious, keep it going.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Okay, okay, three things:

1) No penguins, no good 😞. Please do something about this man, I'm not playing.

Pinguino-Penguin.png.e181aa06cbccfa70b8c66ae9cff391fb.png

2) Many of the cards are STRONG. I'm actually scared of the 1st one, Hyper Falcon has the power to kill you in one turn as long as you have 3 birds in your hand. Synchro Monsters' ATK is high as hell while too easy to summon.

3) I really wanna see these pictured. The idea of someone writing a story and making a YuGiOh archetype out of it is delicious, keep it going.

This is only the protagonist's Winged Beast deck. I might also tweak this into an archetype and use the archetype for the story (similar to how Crow has the Blackwing deck). Also, I plan on Penguins being an archetype for somebody more suited to them and since we already have quite a few Penguin monsters as is, those will also be in that character's deck.

Archived