[VB22] The Valuable Book 22: The Promos | we suddenly get a new....series?

Uh, we’re randomly getting a new Valuable Book and a new series with it

Juju.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

VB22-JP001 Dennou Kaijuu – Juju (Cyberspace Beast Jiuiiu)
Level 6 WIND Psychic Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 1700
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect while you have 2 or more monsters with different names but the same original Type and Attribute in your GY.
(2) You can banish 2 monsters with different names but the same original Type and Attribute from your GY, then target 1 card on the field; send it to the GY.

Note: This card’s name seems to be a reference to the software “Juju” potentially, as well as a repetition of Eagle in Chinese.

Longlong.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

VB22-JP002 Dennou Kairyuu – Ronron (Cyberspace Dragon Longlong)
Rank 3 EARTH Wyrm Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 2000
Materials: 2+ Level 3 monsters with the same original Type and Attribute
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect while it has material.
(2) When an opponent’s monster effect is activated by a monster whose Attribute does not exist on your field, and your opponent controls a face-up monster (Quick Effect): You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; negate the activation.

Note: This card’s name seems to be a reference to Longlong Integers, as well as a repetition of Dragon in Chinese.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/itsalonglongday/

My first thought was actually that pair of Psychics (Wheeleder + Tracker) which could be pretty fun, but I suppose a more relevant thing that could use these is Burning Abyss?

I dunno. They have solid effects, but it just doesn't ever feel like the first things you'd turn to to fill your Extra Deck.

...That said, it's not gonna stop me from trying to build some kind of deck that uses the Xyz alongside the Naturia Field Spell. "Natural Cyberspace Deck" here I come!

Archived