I have finally finished my cards

Wolvof

3 hours ago, Wolvof said:

537E2EE9-D1EA-42CD-9176-F21C91B40C63.png

When this card is activated: Special Summon as many monsters as possible (or until you have Special Summoned 13 monsters) and activate 1 Spell/Trap Card.

C8E82020-7A04-4ACB-8DE1-20E9D5150543.png

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can activate 1 Spell Card from your hand.

A7FA4F7E-083A-45D6-8FAA-8ADCDAE80451.png

When this card is equipped to a face-up monster you control: Reveal all face-down cards your opponent controls (effects are not activated at this time). While this card remains face-up on the field: Both players must place cards from their hand face-up. If the equipped monster is destroyed: Destroy this card.

4 hours ago, Wolvof said:

13EC0F06-C7F3-4A36-B0F7-716D1DD5FDE4.png

Once per turn during either player's turn: You can activate 1 Spell/Trap card from your hand.

Cleaned up the text and took out the unnecessary bits (as effect monsters simply state what their effect is). 

Also, the bits that didn't mention where the Spell/Trap was coming from, I just assumed it'd be from the hand since that would be the most accessible spot to drop it from.

As for the summoning up to 13 monsters bit, I just made it as many as possible or until you reach 13.

Barely experimental IMO

Infinite summon is impossible to exist. Even if you change it to "as many as possible" its still overpowered in any shape or form 

Wolfov 1st form is a bit overstat for level 6 even if it doesnt have its own summoning condition its still pretty much can be summoned by any means under the sun, turning every spell into quick is not really something i fully agree either. 

Rough fix for eyes:

When this card is activated, Your opponent must change all of his/her face-down monster into face-up defense position also force the activation of all his/her face-down spell/trap card. While this card is face-up, your opponent cannot set cards

This effect is too strong for generic equip spell even if its indeed slightly weaker in term of protection. Last effect alone is exist in irl in form of semi nomi level 8 monster which is dark simorgh

As for Wolfov last form, There is never in yugioh history even untill now that they let 5000/5000 this easy to summon without drawback on top of now turning trap faster 

18 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Cleaned up the text and took out the unnecessary bits (as effect monsters simply state what their effect is). 

Also, the bits that didn't mention where the Spell/Trap was coming from, I just assumed it'd be from the hand since that would be the most accessible spot to drop it from.

As for the summoning up to 13 monsters bit, I just made it as many as possible or until you reach 13.

It works just like dark mage from when Joey and Yugi battle 

1 hour ago, Wolvof said:

88B0B87A-6FF9-4EEF-9EE8-60347F96A622.png

There is still useless information on the card.

Normal monsters have flavor text like: "A glitch in time and space."

Effect monsters would just have the effect text being: "During your turn: You can Summon or activate any card from either player's Deck.

Also, a card like this would say "THIS CARD CANNOT BE USED IN A DUEL." on the bottom-left corner because that effect is more broken than Yugi's Puzzle.

I meant the power of the puzzle and how it can cancel out and manipulate the power of the other 6 items. The first example we see of the puzzle manipulating what another item did was in Duelist Kingdom against Bakura. Atem even went as far as to manipulate the outcome of Joey's duels. What I mean by this, is he used the puzzle to determine the result of Time Wizard's roulette against Mai and even Rex. The puzzle is literally broken in terms of power.

Archived