[Written] Number CXX: Utopic Dark-Eternities

Dokutah

Number CXX: Utopic Dark-Eternities
DARK / Rank 11 / Warrior / Xyz / Effect

3+ Level 11 Monster / This cannot be targeted or be destroyed by opponent card effect. During your Main Phase While either this Xyz Summoned card is face-up on your field OR its in your GY and this Xyz Summoned card its sent there from your field : When this effect resolved, Both Player can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from either his/her Extra Deck, GY, OR Attached on Xyz Monster he/she control to his/her field (this is treated as Xyz Summon) then they can Attach all non-Xyz Special Summoned Monster their opponent control to their Summoned Monster. And if you do, you gain LP equal to the ATK of your Summoned monster.  You can only activate this effect of "Number CXX: Utopic Dark-Eternities once per turn also you can only Special Summon "Number CXX: Utopic Dark-Eternities" this way once per Duel. 

ATK 4100 / DEF 4500

A CXyz form for Utopic Dark Infinity, huh. I didn't even know such card existed. The card looks fine to me. It doesn't actually get Utopia support, like short-cutting into it through Utopia Double, and thus I don't see a way to exploit this card, at least not yet, so it should be good to go.

Archived