Good morning, YCM!

Damian Thorne

Mori, mori, mori, mori...

Hello, YCM! I'm Damian Thorne. I'm actually a returning user under a different name, but I'd rather not say who I was. I can give my old handle if asked, though.

Some things about me:

– My current favorite things to watch are JoJo's Bizarre AdventureNaruto, and EmpLemon's YouTube analyses.

– I like writing and would like to write some high-quality fanfiction. I've been told I have talent, but also that my stuff needs work.

– I'm a nobody with delusions of grandeur.

Anyway, I hope that explains me well enough for you.

29 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welcome back, guy who would rather not say his former name. I'm also a fan of Naruto (and NOT of Boruto) and enjoy writing. What kind of stuff do you write about?

Anyway, make yourself at home 🙂 

I mostly wrote for this thing called the PPC, but you won't find any of my stuff because I never really got that far. (They have a Permission system to keep bad writers out until they mature, and I didn't mature before I left.) Now I'm working on a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fanfic and have an idea for an original fantasy novel.

Now the real question is, what kind of stuff do YOU write about?

2 minutes ago, Damian Thorne said:

I mostly wrote for this thing called the PPC, but you won't find any of my stuff because I never really got that far. (They have a Permission system to keep bad writers out until they mature, and I didn't mature before I left.) Now I'm working on a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fanfic and have an idea for an original fantasy novel.

Now the real question is, what kind of stuff do YOU write about?

The book I'm writing is basically an anime of the fantasy genre. The demography is supposed to be seinen, and it contains stuff such as adventure /action / comedy / psychological / romance / tragedy.

Archived