Extreme Speed Archetype

HQCardmaker

An Archetype that has "This Monster is treated as an Extreme Speed Monster."  in its effect text.  A Card by the name of "PKMN - Ex. Speed" should function with it.  When I have enough cards to make it a Multiple, I may post it in Casual Multiples or Advanced Multiples, depending on the nature and completion of each card.

1 hour ago, HQCardmaker said:

An Archetype that has "This Monster is treated as an Extreme Speed Monster."  in its effect text.  A Card by the name of "PKMN - Ex. Speed" should function with it.  When I have enough cards to make it a Multiple, I may post it in Casual Multiples or Advanced Multiples, depending on the nature and completion of each card.

This is not message board, next time dont make announcement here. Just post the cards on the section is intented

Unless what you meant is you looking for group project?

I guess I could use some help, @Dr. Jolly Glot the III

I already made a card.

But the PKMN - Ex. Speed Card; that could use work.  I know I want it to boost ATK and/or DEF but Idk if I want to use any of the experimental properties here.  And you have a point: Since effects > mechanics, any pure effect written here is junk.

I basically want the Extreme Speed Archetype to function properly.

Maybe the card could do random damage between 650 and 800 via something called a Crest and have a ruling that says how that attack affects certain Traps.  Fiends and sometimes Spellcasters should be immune imo (Like they are Ghost-Type).  Maybe the cards need Health Counters.  Idk.

3 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

I guess I could use some help, @Dr. Jolly Glot the III

I already made a card.

But the PKMN - Ex. Speed Card; that could use work.  I know I want it to boost ATK and/or DEF but Idk if I want to use any of the experimental properties here.  And you have a point: Since effects > mechanics, any pure effect written here is junk.

I basically want the Extreme Speed Archetype to function properly.

Maybe the card could do random damage between 650 and 800 via something called a Crest and have a ruling that says how that attack affects certain Traps.  Fiends and sometimes Spellcasters should be immune imo (Like they are Ghost-Type).  Maybe the cards need Health Counters.  Idk.

I deal with this in private message then

2 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

Okay, so do I post Pendulum Traps here or somewhere else?

Pendulum trap is yugioh card that is never exist in irl game since its experimental, so yes you can post it on experimental (in this case kiniko thread)

I want to experiment-proof "PKMN - Ex. Speed".  So I'll see if I can make a Pendulum Link/Pendulum Trap that deals with this made up currently non-existant Archetype.  I'll have to post it here later.  I don't think kiniko wants the card on his thread.  But I'll let someone come up with a mechanic.  Maybe "Cascade Damage" or "Dice Counters" or something.

Archived