• Overpowered
    • Very Overpowered

Skyscraper Dragon (Rare)

Level. 4

Attribute. Wind

Type . Dragon

ATK.2500

DEF.1000

Effect. This card cannot be normal summoned if there's no "Skysraper" on the field . This card cannot be special summoned . If Skyscraper gets destroyed or removed from the field you have to banish this card facedown . Flip a Coin if heads Each Player loses LP equal to this cards attack when it leaves the field IF tails each player gains the LP instead

Exiled Spirits ( Rare )

Level.4

Attribute.Earth

Type.zombie

ATK.1000

DEF.1000

Effect. If this card was sent to the graveyard by a card effect you can banish this card to banish 1 monster on the field.

End Of The End ( Secret Rare)

Trap

Effect. This card cannot be activate except if you have 5 or less cards in your deck.Add your graveyard to your deck and shuffle . ( I dont know how they would make a ruling on this card )

Envoy Queen - Xante (Super Rare)

Level. 10

Attribute.Dark

Type.Fairy

ATK.2200

DEF.2200

Effect. This card cannot be special summoned except from your hand by banishing 1 Light Attribute Fiend Type Monster and 1 Dark Attribute Fairy Monster from your graveyard. When this card is  destroyed you must draw a card from your deck and add a Light Attribute monster from your banished zone to your hand . When this card is destroyed you must put it in your banished zone facedown.

Tour Guide to Lala Land ( Super Rare )

Level. 3

Attribute.Light

Type.Fiend

ATK.1000

DEF.1000

Effect. When you normal summon this card you must special summon 1 Level 3 Dark Attribute Fairy from your deck to yourside of the field . While this card is on the field you cannot special summon monsters . This card cannot be used as a synchro material .

Red Wing Dragon ( Ultra Rare )

Level. 5

Attribute. Dark

Type. Dragon

ATK. 2200

DEF. 1350

Effect . When you draw this card and you control no cards you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned you can add a level 3 or lower dragon type tuner from your deck to your hand.

Banishment Dragon ( Ultra Rare )

Level. 8

Attribute. Dark

Type. Dragon

ATK.3000

DEF.3000

Effect. This card cannot be special summoned except by banishing 1 Light Attribute Fiend type monster and 1 Dark Attribute Fairy from your side of the field in ATK position. While this card is on the field all face up Spell and Trap cards on the field get banished and all face up Monsters get banished (Except this card) on both sides of the field. You have to pay 2000 LP to keep this card on the field .

Tornwind Dragon ( Secret Rare )

Level.7

Attribute.Wind

Type. Dragon

ATK.2400

DEF.1800

Effect. This card cannot be normal summoned. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except from you hand while have a " Black Rose Dragon " in your graveyard or on yourside of the field . When This card is summoned both players return all cards on the field to each owners hands . This effect can only be used once per match.

Alot More Cards To Come.

5 hours ago, Thanatos The Lord Of Chaos said:

Skyscraper Dragon

Level 4

Attribute. Wind

Type . Dragon

ATK.2500

DEF.1000

Cannot be Special Summoned. Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control "Skyscraper". If "Skyscraper" is removed from the field, banish this card face-down. During your Main Phase, you can toss a coin; if heads, both players lose LP equal to this cards attack when it leaves the field, if tails, both players gain LP equal to this card's ATK when it leaves the field.

This... exists. Its effect is attached to a Field Spell that gives it absolutely no benefit. Despite its high ATK, there really isn't a way to use it effectively. I can't really call it OP or UP in a vacuum, but I will say that the card won't be used in any kind of meta context.

Exiled Spirits ( Rare )

Level.4

Attribute.Earth

Type.zombie

ATK.1000

DEF.1000

If this card is sent to the GY by a card effect: You can banish this card from the GY; banish 1 monster on the field.

Now this one is actually really solid. Too solid. It is a non-targeting banish effect, which is one of the best kinds of removal in the game. What throws it way over is the fact it's a Zombie. If it was a less Graveyard-reliant type and if it targeted or destroyed (rather than banished), I'd think this would be a really nice type-support card. Right now: overpowered.

End Of The End ( Secret Rare)

Trap

Activate this card if you have 5 or less cards in your Deck. Shuffle all cards from your GY into your Deck.

I feel like a card like this might eventually exist, so in that sense it's a balanced card. As of right now though, I can't see it being very useful in the meta. Underpowered.

Envoy Queen - Xante (Super Rare)

Level. 10

Attribute.Dark

Type.Fairy

ATK.2200

DEF.2200

This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT Fiend and 1 DARK Fairy monster from your GY. When this card is destroyed: Draw 1 card and add 1 of your banished LIGHT monsters to your hand. When this card is destroyed, banish it face-down.

This card's summoning condition is difficult; there aren't a ton of LIGHT Fiends/DARK Fairies and most of them are in specific archetypes. Because this doesn't fit in those archetypes, you have to build a deck around this and... It really isn't worth the trouble. All this card’s effects only trigger off destruction. There's a lot of ways to get around that nowadays. Underpowered.

Tour Guide to Lala Land ( Super Rare )

Level. 3

Attribute.Light

Type.Fiend

ATK.1000

DEF.1000

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 3 DARK Fairy monster from your Deck.  You cannot Special Summon monsters.

I removed the last effect because you can't Synchro Summon if this already restricts you from Special Summoning. I guess this is meant to help you Summon Xante, but... in all likelihood, this would more likely be given to your opponent somehow to prevent them from special summoning. It's an interesting strategy, but one that's not consistent enough to be worthwhile. Underpowered.

Red Wing Dragon ( Ultra Rare )

Level. 5

Attribute. Dark

Type. Dragon

ATK. 2200

DEF. 1350

If you draw this card and you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon tuner monster from your Deck to your hand.

This one's really solid. Considering how Dragons are used, this card can become an easy Needlefiber or can work itself into a bunch of different kinds of dragon plays. Very good card overall and its power is pretty balanced out. I like it!

Banishment Dragon ( Ultra Rare )

Level. 8

Attribute. Dark

Type. Dragon

ATK.3000

DEF.3000

This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT Fiend and 1 DARK Fairy monster from your side of the field in ATK position. While this remains face-up on the field, banish all other face-up cards. During your End Phase: Pay 2000 LP or send this card to the GY.

OK so... This card's Summon condition is potentially even more difficult than Xante, but unlike Xante, this is actually worth building a deck around. Once this hits the field, you've got a high chance of winning. Spell/Trap removal that works against this are few and far between in the meta. That said, this has a hard time limit - unlike Mystic Mine - and (unless you can turn off its effect yourself) you can end up being more hurt by this effect than your opponent. Undoubtedly OP, but I could definitely see Konami printing something like this. It's also utterly worthless in games 2-3, so there's that.

Tornwind Dragon ( Secret Rare )

Level.7

Attribute.Wind

Type. Dragon

ATK.2400

DEF.1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand while you control a "Black Rose Dragon" or have a "Black Rose Dragon" in your GY. When this card is Summoned: You can make each player return all cards on the field to the hand. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

This... exists. Its effect is attached to a Field Spell that gives it absolutely no benefit.

Wait... No, that was the first card. 😛

This is OK I guess. It can set up an OTK pretty well. Even though its bounce effect is once per duel, you can Special Summon any number of these as long as you have BRD in the GY. Just like the first one, I can't really call this OP because it's completely tied to a kinda mediocre card, but its easy summoning condition and mass bounce is too strong for me to call it UP.

The Madam Of Chaos ( Secret Rare)

Level.3

Attribute. Dark

Type. Fairy

Atk.1000

Def.1000

Effect. This card is also considered to be a "Light" attribute "Fiend " type monster . This card is considered to be 2 monsters in the graveyard and you can choose the Type and Attribute of both . 

Archived