Suggestions??

GlassUser

Hey I'd appreciate some help trying to get some name suggestions for a card collection I'm working on. I'm new but if anyone wants to give me suggestions or art I'llgladly use them for my Divine Warriors Of The Realm card collection (DWOTR.) Here are some cards I've created:

createcard.php?name=Divine+Fusion&cardtype=Spell&subtype=normal&attribute=Light&level=0&trapmagictype=Quick-Play&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_hpxaqo7FS9c%2FTAqzZY_BfeI%2FAAAAAAAACBk%2FxVhW7bSdOTg%2Fs1600%2Fspace%2B-%2Bwormhole%2B1.jpg&circulation=Limited+Edition&set1=DWOTR&set2=003&type=&carddescription=This+card+can+only+fuse+1+dark+type+monster+and+1+light+type+monster.+The+final+product+of+the+fusion+gains+100+ATK+points+for+every+level+that+the+monsters+used+to+make+it+had&atk=&def=&creator=GDS&year=2020&serial=88645055createcard.php?name=Obelisk%2C+The+Knight+Of+The+Night&cardtype=Xyz&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=8&trapmagictype=None&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=https%3A%2F%2Forig00.deviantart.net%2Ffd60%2Ff%2F2014%2F173%2F2%2Fa%2Fsky_demon___shadow_knight__light_edition___by_mac_tire-d7ngn8k.jpg&circulation=LIMITED+EDITION&set1=DWOTR&set2=001&type=Knight+%2F+Sorcerer+%2F+Zombie&carddescription=When+this+card+is+summoned+destroy+all+Light%2C+and+Divine+type+monsters.+This+Monster+cannot+be+affected+by+light+type+monsters&atk=4000&def=3000&creator=GDS&year=2020&serial=80536299createcard.php?name=Burn%2C+The+Son+Of+The+Sun&cardtype=Xyz&subtype=effect&attribute=Light&level=8&trapmagictype=None&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fd4%2F3d%2F88%2Fd43d887442020ad316c82839f79992cb.jpg&circulation=LIMITED+EDITION&set1=DWOTR&set2=002&type=Knight+%2F+Sorcerer+%2F+Pyro&carddescription=This+Monster+cannot+be+affected+by+Dark+type+monsters%2C+or+traps%2C+spells%2C+and+magic+cards+from+the+opponent&atk=3000&def=4000&creator=GDS&year=2020&serial=31508001

Oh by the way I am only waiting 24hrs for suggestions on the end product so get the comments rolling. but I will take other suggestions and make them into new cards. I will also give a shoutout to whoever gives me the best suggestion... or not if you don't want one. 🙂 hope everyone is well in this time of worry.

Big overhaul since these has

- wrong wordings

- fake types 

- and multiple card on single's section that neither pendulum or ritual pair

- also dont make this post even longer by taking and posting card commisions outside of Experimental section or in Workshop section. 

1 hour ago, GlassUser said:

Oh by the way I am only waiting 24hrs for suggestions

Why only 24 hours though, is not like someone gonna beat you if you dont get it lol

If we go on with more details: assuming all 3 of this card is meant to work together... well it dont:

First card is a fusion Spell but the rest is Xyz Monster which work very differently. And as a fusion spell its weirdly specific. 

Rough fix: 

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using LIGHT and/or DARK monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material including both of those Attribute. And if you do, the Summoned monster gain ATK equal to the total Level of the Fusion Materials x100

Obelisk Here is has Stat to big for standart Rank 7 Xyz, the only exception is if the Material is difficult to achieve but since you dont put on the material requirement. We never know the true extent of power that fairly allowed on this card. Destroying LIGHT and  DIVINE on Summon is again weirdly specific, so does the immunity. Attribute Changer is never relevant in meta except for Lair of Darkness

Rough Fix:

This card is unaffected by the effect of LIGHT monster. When this card is Summoned, You can destroy all LIGHT and DIVINE monster on the field

Burn here has same problem as Obeliks so not much to say until you fix it

Rough Fix:

Unaffected by card effect other than the monster effect(s) of non-DARK monster

Cosmic, Wish Warrior of Space

Warrior/Dragon/Dinosaur/XYZ/Effect

Water.

You can once per turn till the End Phase:  make this Monster Aqua-Type and stop it from being Dinosaur-Type.(Rest of the effect).

Anyway, if you are looking for art suggestions for the fusion between the two XYZ Monsters you have listed, I suggest listing the type(s) you intend it to be first unless all is open game.  Try putting "Original Type" or "Type" in your effects to cut down on word clutter and if nothing can interact with that portion of the effect, say so (Effect > Mechanics) .  For Fairy/Warrior/Pyro, I would suggest an air of calm with the magic of fire in the background, and a muscular guy with wings weilding a feather pen because he is smart like his sorcerer counterpart.  It really depends on what you want the fusion to be typed as.

Oh, and @Dr. Jolly Glot the III is right.

is this better The effects are specific for reasons so thank you for the specification comments but everything is how  I'd like them to be in that case.

BTW are these better? I really hope so but comment things that still need critiquing. The length of the rules scared me so hopefully these are better

Archived