how do i improve my ghostrick deck?

how should i improve my deck ?                 extra deck

3x  ghostrick skeleton                                                                             3x  ghostrick angel of mischief 

3x  ghostrick jangshi                                                                               2x  ghostrick alucard

3x  ghostrick Doll                                                                                     1x  ghostrick socuteaboss 

2x  ghostrick nekomusume                                                                    1x  ghostrick dullahan 

3x  ghostrick jackfrost                                                                             1x  number 29: mannequin cat

3x  ghostrick specter                                                                               1x  kikinagashi fucho

1x  ghostrick lantern

1x  ghostrick Mary

1x  terraforming

1x  ghostrick mansion 

1x  ghostrick museum 

1x  ghostrick parade 

1x  MST

1x  swords of concealing light 

3x  ghostrick scare

3x  quaking mirror force

2x  ghostrick night

2x  ghostrick renovation 

2x  drowning mirror force

1x  ghostrick break

1x  ghostrick vanish

The thing about Ghostricks is that you need a specific end goal.  They do have several victory conditions, so what are you aiming to do with this build?  Until I get a good understanding of that, I'm not sure I can be very helpful.

Some general stuff though:

This is a pretty pure build.  "Ghostrick Fairy" is a pretty solid card, and way more effective in a pure deck.

Since the deck is a bit on the slow end, you'd probably get more mileage from "Heavy Storm Duster" over MST.

15 minutes ago, Redro said:

The thing about Ghostricks is that you need a specific end goal.  They do have several victory conditions, so what are you aiming to do with this build?  Until I get a good understanding of that, I'm not sure I can be very helpful.

Some general stuff though:

This is a pretty pure build.  "Ghostrick Fairy" is a pretty solid card, and way more effective in a pure deck.

Since the deck is a bit on the slow end, you'd probably get more mileage from "Heavy Storm Duster" over MST.

the goal of this deck is either to mill with skeleton, use mansion or museum to slowly kill the opponent or to use renovation to get mischief then banish to overlay again and repeat to get 10 material 

Archived