the quarintine haters

coolmanguy

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

IT'S NOT, LOL (I'm legitimately laughing out loud). Shazam, hahaha, c'mon, Horu, wtf.

SHAZAM IS A GREAT HERO he is awesome and has the power to rival superman who is one of the physically strongest characters in the DC universe.

16 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I dunno, man, you'd rather watch Kazaam, it's the same xD

story of Kazaam Being a lone young boy in the 'hood" is dangerous and unpleasant. This is what Max experiences when he fools a gang of local toughs who cornered him at school. The gang finds out that the key he gave them is of no value in committing a robbery, and they chase him through the streets of his neighborhood, bent on revenge. He tries to escape by slipping into the open door of an old warehouse, but they follow him there, too. While running from them through aisles filled with all kinds of stuff, he bumps into an old boom box. By doing that, he manages to release Kazaam, a genie who has been held captive for thousands of years. In order to stay free, Kazaam must give Max three wishes. Kazaam is just a offbrand genie movie while shazam has a acutal story and neat ideas and funny lines 

I'm that guy that skips opening week at the theater so when I go to see a movie in theaters, I can actually hear the movie and not a bunch of noisy teenagers (this lesson was leearned when I went to watch The Lazarus Effect).

59 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I'm that guy that skips opening week at the theater so when I go to see a movie in theaters, I can actually hear the movie and not a bunch of noisy teenagers (this lesson was leearned when I went to watch The Lazarus Effect).

what i do is go to the movie the day its officially shown due to our theaters do that by showing the movie one day before its released and its cool and i feel like a VIP going to those and having the power to spoil a movie that ain't even out yet

7 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Why skip a week? This is why matinees are a thing. Usually, you're by yourself.

Archived