Has anyone ever played with theircreated cards?

CommanderVolt

Guest Black Fang

I thought this would be intresting, cause many just create there cards to show off their creativity. i actually had help from a friend and made mineinto real cards, and have dueld with them. (not 100% real of course) and if you want proof here it is

knightsset2.jpg

Knightsset1.jpg

i realize i look incredibly emo, but nevermind that okay, this is just proof. if this is in the wrong place i am terribly sorry and please tell me where to post this and i will ask a mod, thank you for your time.

on the top picture, i am holding in my hand, the 6 Royal Knights, based off a story me and my friends came up with.

the bottom pictures contains one of each card, each being a support from the s/t the same monster and a fusion.

Guest Black Fang

i guess i could understand that, in the end, i guess im just wasting paper and other cards... it's still very fun to do this.

Guest Black Fang

x3 i guess i also understand that. some of the cards i have over there in the picture are overpowered because i worked with a friend on making that set, i have taken the liberty however to editing them. so glad to see that im not the only one who played with there cards.

x3 i guess i also understand that. some of the cards i have over there in the picture are overpowered because i worked with a friend on making that set' date=' i have taken the liberty however to editing them. so glad to see that im not the only one who played with there cards.

[/quote']

I'm talking more than just overpowered. I'm talking this kind of overpowered: doulg0.jpg

TWhen you Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Flip Summon this card, you automatically win. You can also use this card's effect during your opponent's turn. Or just whenever you feel like it. Like, it doesn't even have to be in your hand. Seriously. During your turn, destroy every card in your opponent's side of the field, deck, and hand, and Double Remove them from play. (Bad OCG, but you get the point, right? Oh yeah, if something is Double Removed from play it means they can't get it back the whole duel. lolololololololol). Also, if you want to pwn your opponent even more, Special Summon 4 TSCGWWPY!!!! tokens (ATK and DEF are OVER 9000!!!!!) to your side of the field whenever you want. And if you haven't won yet, increase the ATK and DEF of he Super Cheap Guy Who Will PWN YOU!!!!!!!11!!!!! by like, a bajillion on their turn. Or your turn. Doesn't really matter.

(Oh yeah, there is a reason it doesn't have a picture. The picture was so perfect the first time, it wouldn't do this card any justice if I were to add a different one)

Obviously, it's a joke card HORUS and I made when must have been on something. Meh, you kinda had to be there.

Guest Black Fang

x3 i guess i also understand that. some of the cards i have over there in the picture are overpowered because i worked with a friend on making that set' date=' i have taken the liberty however to editing them. so glad to see that im not the only one who played with there cards.

[/quote']

I'm talking more than just overpowered. I'm talking this kind of overpowered: doulg0.jpg

TWhen you Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Flip Summon this card, you automatically win. You can also use this card's effect during your opponent's turn. Or just whenever you feel like it. Like, it doesn't even have to be in your hand. Seriously. During your turn, destroy every card in your opponent's side of the field, deck, and hand, and Double Remove them from play. (Bad OCG, but you get the point, right? Oh yeah, if something is Double Removed from play it means they can't get it back the whole duel. lolololololololol). Also, if you want to pwn your opponent even more, Special Summon 4 TSCGWWPY!!!! tokens (ATK and DEF are OVER 9000!!!!!) to your side of the field whenever you want. And if you haven't won yet, increase the ATK and DEF of he Super Cheap Guy Who Will PWN YOU!!!!!!!11!!!!! by like, a bajillion on their turn. Or your turn. Doesn't really matter.

(Oh yeah, there is a reason it doesn't have a picture. The picture was so perfect the first time, it wouldn't do this card any justice if I were to add a different one)

Obviously, it's a joke card HORUS and I made when must have been on something. Meh, you kinda had to be there.

XDDDDD DAAANG! that's like xD to the max right there, i admit some of our cards were overpowered but to no extent as such you have laid before us. O_O well actually, that one fusion card in the picture above had an auto-win effect before it was edited

Guest Black Fang

to many people have trouble because no one lives near them who are willing to duel.

and... you have your cards published chronos?!?!?

Archived