Has anyone ever played with theircreated cards?

CommanderVolt

Kizzi, the thing is that, I don't to YVD, I would, but you see, my comp is so funking slow....and don't say ANYTHING of buying new memory to the comp, as there aren't memory things that suit for this comp anymore, it's just so freaking old >_>

Kizzi' date=' the thing is that, I don't to YVD, I would, but you see, my comp is so f***ing slow....and don't say ANYTHING of buying new memory to the comp, as there aren't memory things that suit for this comp anymore, it's just so freaking old >_>

[/quote']

Wow. Get a new computer? lol :P

Have you tried deleting some stuff you don't need?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Yeah. DSD and Replicating Bubbles can pwn people, especially if you're playing Egyptian Gods.

Yeah! You See My Friend owns a anime novelty company! he saw my creations! and thought it would be great if it is used in a official duel! but the cards has something written in the bottom! "Can only be used in VAGA Official Game Tournaments", so it can't be used in other yugioh events! Ill post a picture of them some time today or tomorrow ok!

I've just printed cards once.. i was bored dueled my brother and i used in first duel a card with 9999 atk. second a card with 0 atk and he loosed and a 3rd card that was like: ''If you ever duel a guy named ''name here'' he loosesm automatically the duel'' he was so frickin mad at me :twisted:

@ hunter: My printer prints them perfectly.. you just need the size.. and i use Ms Words.. paint is bad to print them... -_-

Guest Black Fang

Gak- yea, i can try and get a bigger picture for you

it may be awaste of paper but i myself am not the oen who turned them into the cards.

Archived