Infernity Support [Written]

cyber-HERO

Hey there people,
here some support for another of my all time favourite Archetypes, Infernity.

First some new interpretations of the anime-only cards.

Infernity Zero
Lv. 1
DARK
Fiend
0 ATK/0 DEF
Tuner/Effect:
When this card is Normal Summoned: you can discard up to 3 cards; place 1 Destiny Counter on this card for every card you discarded. Increase this card´s Level by 1 for each Destiny Counter on this card. If this card would be destoyed by battle, you can remove all Destiny counters (min. 1) from this card instead.

(My main idea was to give the archetype more Tuners and Synchros to make it able to function as a own Deck and not just as a Syncho/XYZ Engine)

Infernity Climber
Lv. 3
DARK
Fiend
0 ATK/800 DEF
Effect:
If you have no cards in your hand: you can banish this card from your GY; target 1 "Infernity" card from your GY and put it on top of your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Infernity Climber" once per turn.

(to get the Archfiend back on top)

Infernity Butterfly
Lv. 3
DARK
Insect
1500 ATK/0 DEF
Tuner/Effect:
As long as your have no cards in your hand: this cards name is treated as "Infernity Beetle". If you have no cards in your hand you can treat this card as a non-Tuner Monster.

(you can specal two of them with the original Beetle and have a instant lv. 6 Synchro ... might have to nerv that, any suggestions?)

Infernity Revolver
Lv.6
DARK
Fiend
2300 ATK/1700 DEF
Synchro/Effekt:
1 Tuner + 1+ "Infernity" non-Tuner
Once per turn, during either players turn, if you have no cards in your hand (quich effect): send 1 "Infernity" card from your deck to the GY, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK till the End Phase. When this card gets destroyed and send to the GY, while you have no cards in your hand, target 1 "Infernity" card in your GY and put it on top of your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Infernity Revolver" once per turn.

(The design of this card would take inspiration from "Infernity Doom Slinger" but like with the other anime only cards, the effect was really specific so i did something completely different and gave him a "better" version of  "Lavalval-Chain"s effect. Also i wanted to make some more synchros so, two birds.)

Infernity Chimera
Lv.7
Dark
Beast
2700 ATK/2200 DEF
Synchro/Effect:
1 DARK Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner
During your Main Phase, when you have no cards in your hand, you can choose when 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap). Your "Infernity" cards stay unaffected by the effects of your opponents cards of the chosen type, until the End Phase of your opponents next turn. You can use this effect of "Infernity Chimera" only once per turn.

(This would look like a three-headed version of "Infernity Beast".)

Infernity Kaiser
Lv. 9
DARK
Fiend
2500 ATK/3000 DEF
Synchro/Effect:
1 "Infernity" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner
As long as you have no cards in your hand, your opponent can´t target "Infernity" Monsters, other than this one, with card effects. When this card attacks an opponents Monster: after Damage Calculation, if the Monster is still on the field, you can banish it. If this card is destroyed by your opponent: you can Special Summon 1 "Infernity" Monster from your GY, other than "Infernity Kaiser".

(design wise this one would look a lot like Infernity General, Archer, Knight and Patriarch".)

Dragon Demon Inferno-Equiste
Lv. 10
DARK
Dragon
3500 ATK/2000 DEF
Fusion/Effet:
1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster + 1 Fiend Monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. When this card is Fusion Summoned: this cards name is additionally treated as the name of the Dragon-Type Monster used for its Fusion Summon, and replace this effect with that monster´s original effects. As long as you have no cards in your hand, if this card battles an opponents Monster, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled.

(This one is obviously a counter part to "Dragon Knight Draco-Eqiste". I just wanted to have a banger at the end I guess.)

Infernal Infinty
Field Spell
This card is always treated as an "Infernity" card. When this card is activated, you can activate 1 "Phantom Hand" directly from your hand or Deck. As long as you have no cards in your hand, your opponent can´t negate the activation of effects of your "Infernity" Spells/Traps.

(I really liked the idea of "Phantom Hand" but if you would draw it in a later stage of the game when your hand allready was empty it wouldn´t do much so i think in a pure Infernity deck this one could work pretty good.)

I would love some constructive criticism.
thank you guys  

Infernity is by far my favorite deck. I know it inside and out. So please, let me help you. 

The anime cards are fine in my book, although, butterfly *MIGHT* need a small nerf. 

Revolver is interesting, and could potentially make the Archfiend Combos loop harder and more efficiently. Also, I like the fact that it mills more "Infernity" monsters into your GY, (I'd definitely run 3 of these, considering how easy they are to make with Butterfly)

Chimera is not quite what Infernity's needed. Don't get me wrong, it has a nice effect, but that sort of protection doesn't do much for the Infernity's. (that and it's level 7, which can be a bit tricky to make with Infernity's I'd probably run 1 as a side deck option. )

I like Kaiser a lot. It's got quite a few really nice effects that synergize well with the archetype. (I like the floating effect, that helps Infernity's quite a bit. ) The other effects are just, "meh" they aren't bad, but they aren't exactly anything spectacular. One problem with it though is the fact that it's level *9* This makes it fairly hard to summon in an Infernity deck. (I'd run 1 or 2, simply for the float effect, but not 3, as that could get clogy)

Inferno - Equiste,  Interesting concept. concept, but I don't really see any point in running it. Infernity's are not known for beatdown. That and why would you Waste Doom Dragon and an Infernity monster for something that has the same effect as Doom Dragon, with 500 more attack and a double damage clause? (keep in mind that doom dragon's effect prevents it from attacking.) (It's a nice card, but I would only run 1 as a side deck option. )

Infernal Infinity. Woah. a field spell that lets you activate a specific trap from your hand or deck, and offers a bit of anti-stun protection. Nice. ( I'd run 2, because 3 might be cloggy. )

Archived