The Story Of Giagagagigo or whatever is name is

[/u]ever wonder who giabyte met the evil infisted in him? why him and maruding captain since to be protecting eachother on various cards?

why dai grepher is in battle with d.d warrior lady on cards?

well heres the answers

if you have giabyte all the way up to gogigagagagigo or whatever DONT read this until you have read Giabyte to the last forms text with the little storys itll help you understand this much more

Anyone who's been around the game of Duel Monsters for a while should be familiar with Gagagigo.

Gagagigo is a rather unique monster, as he has 4 cards that actually represent himself in different stages of his life.

All of these 4 cards are Water monsters that are actually among the stronger Water monsters of their respective Levels, and they all have the Common rarity.

But what makes them even more interesting is that they are all Normal Monsters. How is this interesting, you ask? Because they have FLAVOR TEXT.

Flavor text is a nifty additional little writing on a card that is supposed to say something interesting, amusing or informative.

A major downside about flavor texts is that they're only printed on Normal Monster Cards. This is bad because lots of Duelists (including myself) would like to know the backstory of other cards as well. Oh well...

But of course that's the reason why Gagagigo and his 'forms' have their flavor texts on them; they actually tell the story of this young Reptile.

Below you see a list of Gagagigo's stages in chronological order of the story. The links lead to the card pictures which will open in a new window:

Gigobyte - He has a tranquil soul, but carries a destiny that one day his heart shall be tainted by evil....

Gagagigo - This young evildoer used to have an evil heart, but by meeting a special person, he discovered justice.

Giga Gagagigo - In order to fight tremendous evil, he gained formidable power through body reconstruction, but lost his heart and his redemption.

Gogiga Gagagigo - His soul long-since collapsed, his body recklessly continues onward, driven by a lust for more power. He no longer resembles his former self....

This already does tell quite a bit about his story, but there are still some parts missing.

What evil has tainted the young Gigobyte? How did the evil manifest itself? Who's the special person he met? How did his body become reconstructed?

Well, exactly as I thought, we're able to build the bridges over these gaps by looking at other Duel Monsters cards.

You see, several parts of the 'forms' of Gagagigo appear on a few other cards. And when you put these together, the entire story of this ill-fated Reptile becomes clear.

Below you will find the list of the cards I've found that help clear the story of Gagagigo. And again, they're in chronological order of the story:

The Law of the Normal - A picture of Gigobyte standing beside Mokey Mokey, Mushroom Man #1 (not released in the U.S.), Haniwa (not released in the U.S.) and Petit Dragon.

Eria the Water Charmer - A picture of Gigobyte sitting nearby Eria, apparently smiling.

Triangle Power - Gigobyte standing in front of a pyramid. Energy fields in the form of triangles flow into him and a transparent image of Giga Gagagigo hovers behind him.

Familiar-Possessed - Eria - A picture of Gagagigo standing behind Eria. They've both become more powerful, and are still really close.

Prepare to Strike Back - Marauding Captain rushing towards the tents of the Goblin Attack Force

Assault on GHQ - Marauding Captain slashing his swords at some soldiers of the Goblin Attack Force

Double Attack - Marauding Captain slashing Inpachi in thirds.

Warrior Lady of the Wasteland - A beautiful young lady sitting on the floor in front of an abandoned city.

Array of Revealing Light - Dai Grepher standing inside a magical field of some sort, surrounded by zombies.

Simultaneous Loss - Dai Grepher running into the Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, causing them both to lose their swords.

Karma Cut - The Warrior Lady of the Wasteland about to get sucked into a dimensional vortex.

Two-Man Cell Battle - A picture of Marauding Captain and Gagagigo apparently working together to fight Blazing Inpachi.

My Body as a Shield - A picture of Gagagigo cringing from a stream of flames, but the stream has been blocked by Marauding Captain, who appears to be in a great deal of pain from blocking the fire.

Stumbling - A picture of Gagagigo tripping on a skull in a field full of bones.

Penalty Game! - A picture of Invader of Darkness. Yes, this is relevant to the story, since the Invader of Darkness plays a major role here.

Absolute End - A picture of Gagagigo standing in front of some soldier (presumably guarding him) while a shadowy figure of Invader of Darkness fires an energy bolt over his head.

Spirit Barrier - A picture of Invader of Darkness pinning Gagagigo to the roof of a cavern with some sort of bolt of energy.

Dimension Fusion - The D.D. Warrior Lady and the D.D. Warrior emerging from a dimensional vortex.

Different Dimension Gate - The D.D. Warrior Lady flying backwards towards a weird circular gate.

Return from the Different Dimension - D.D. Warrior Lady, D.D. Warrior, Archfiend Marmoth of Nefariousness, Manticore of Darkness and Orca Mega-Fortress of Darkness emerging from a new dimensional vortex.

Dimension Wall - Dai Grepher attacking the D.D. Warrior Lady, but Dai Grepher gets hit by his own blow.

Altar for Tribute - A picture of Gagagigo being levitated above a demonic looking altar.

D.D. Borderline - A picture of Gagagigo crouched behind a blue barrier looking at Freed on the other side.

Magical Scientist - The monster in the background to the right of the Magical Scientist does in fact look quite a bit like Gagagigo.

Success Probability 0 - Shows a picture of the Magical Scientist having a video conversation with Kozaky.

Level Conversion Lab - Gagagigo hanging inside some sort of tube, and Kozaky standing near a computer, inputting some commands.

Compulsory Evacuation Device - A picture of Gagagigo being ejected into the air from some sort of technical looking building.

Kozaky's Self-Destruct Button - Kozaky quickly rushing over to a control panel, and pressing a button to destroy his lab.

Monster Gate - A picture of Giga Gagagigo emerging from some sort of magical seal in the middle of the sky.

Draining Shield - A picture of Giga Gagagigo attacking Freed, but being stopped by some sort of energy shield.

Des Counterblow - A picture of Giga Gagagigo with a green aura around him being repulsed by some sort of flame. Part of the flame has actually shot through his body.

if you dont understand this... the persons he meet is maruding captain and eria the evil that took over him...kozaky and another scientist freed d.d invader of arkness and the inapchi thingys are on the same side to fight eria maruding petit dragon mushroom man#1 haniwa mokey mokey and giga

ill post more when i get more info

credz to this site for the information http://gagagigo.com/

But you didn't give credit and neglected to answer when someone asked if you came up with it on your own. You clearly wanted the credit' date=' but wished to leave an excuse incase you stealing it was exposed.

[/quote']

as i stated above i forgot which site i got it from as i wouldove gave them credit to who wrote this

i read the whole thing on www.gagagigo.com, it was pretty interesting. its kinda cool how every card goes together.

but yeah its written very poorly, and they probably could have just related all the events without crappy dialogue.

Archived