Ho, ho, ho It's Magic, you knoooow (Sammy series)

Kanashimi

Idk what to say, guess i just free rn that im able to post cards here? :3

1gGoE2d.png

If 1 or more card(s) are added to a player's hand, except during the Draw Phase or by the effect of "It's a Magic Showtime!": Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, they draw card(s) equal to the number of card(s) that was shuffled this way, then, place 1 Illusion Counter on this card (max. 3). Cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects if this card has 2 or more Illusion Counters. You can remove 2 or more Illusion Counters from this card: Special Summon "Magic Dove Tokens" (Winged Beast/WIND/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) to your side of the field up to the number of counters removed. You can only use this effect of "It's a Magic Showtime!" once per turn.

"Welcome, welcome! My magic trick will leave you in an ultimate amazement! I can turn something into unexpectedly awesome~"

kHWrm9j.png

Sammy, Magic Performer

EARTH/Link 2

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

2 monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "It's a Magic Showtime!" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 card from your hand; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. All "Magic Dove Token" on the field gains 400 ATK for each card(s) on the field.

"Abracadabra! See? My magic is superr awesoomee!! T-trick? No, it's called MAGIC!!"

kUyDteB.png

Sammy, Amazing Illusionist

EARTH/Link 4

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

2 or more monsters (including atleast 1 "Sammy, Magic Performer")
Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it, and if you do, the controller of that card excavate the top card(s) of their Deck until they excavate 2 cards with the same card type as the destroyed card, then, if it is a monster, Special Summon 1 of them, ignoring its Summoning condition to their side of the field, otherwise add 1 of them to their hand. Gains ATK equal to the number of card(s) excavated by this effect x 200 until the end of your opponent's turn. If this card has 3000 or more ATK, cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects during your opponent's turn.

"I can turn this magic dove into something crazy, whaddya think? Abracadabra!! W-woa, i didn't expect to become this crazy!"

Performer Sammy is good, fetch the other combo piece while also enabling it. but im not sure about giving the token such humongous stat since its 800 per cards on either side can be crazy

Showtime! overall utility really depends on the number of times you can resolved the 1st effect. but its not really a far-fetch, far from it in fact. since on top of tech-ing some powerful draw cards yourself (which there alot of them), by wording you can also use this to shuffle opponent draw/search while drawing it your self thus making this card a stronger "Mistake" that easily stack 2-4 counter.

Illusionist Sammy is dangerous beauty lol. probably the closest to most OP card you ever created. material is generic, can fetch you 1 type of card or just straight summon them ignoring condition. i can see myself popping my own monster to get a nomi in a deck filled with monster that like to be popped by effect. immuity at 4000+ stat is a quite evil icing

unrelated note: do you play arknights?

14 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Performer Sammy is good, fetch the other combo piece while also enabling it. but im not sure about giving the token such humongous stat since its 800 per cards on either side can be crazy

Showtime! overall utility really depends on the number of times you can resolved the 1st effect. but its not really a far-fetch, far from it in fact. since on top of tech-ing some powerful draw cards yourself (which there alot of them), by wording you can also use this to shuffle opponent draw/search while drawing it your self thus making this card a stronger "Mistake" that easily stack 2-4 counter.

Illusionist Sammy is dangerous beauty lol. probably the closest to most OP card you ever created. material is generic, can fetch you 1 type of card or just straight summon them ignoring condition. i can see myself popping my own monster to get a nomi in a deck filled with monster that like to be popped by effect. immuity at 4000+ stat is a quite evil icing

unrelated note: do you play arknights?

Wait wait, RIPPPPPPP i worded it wrong with the spell

1) Yeah will nerf the ATK bonuses on the dove, tho i overdid it on purpose to see some reply 😏

2) the spell . . . It was meant (whoever try to add, screw u, return that and draw random stuff instead yo), looks like i worded it as if whatever happens, the controller always get the draw

3) hmm yeah, will nerf the ATK boost and changing protection to controller's turn instead?

Thing is, i planned this series to become kinda competitive generic search disruption OR you can be meme-ish and put any 2 card combo search + ss, making sammy r4 turbo meme

Arknight? Umm heard it somewhere but no, havent played it, is it good? Probs i can try

Also thx for the reply!

14 minutes ago, Gimme Choco and I Wont Go said:

Wait wait, RIPPPPPPP i worded it wrong with the spell

1) Yeah will nerf the ATK bonuses on the dove, tho i overdid it on purpose to see some reply 😏

2) the spell . . . It was meant (whoever try to add, screw u, return that and draw random stuff instead yo), looks like i worded it as if whatever happens, the controller always get the draw

3) hmm yeah, will nerf the ATK boost and changing protection to controller's turn instead?

Thing is, i planned this series to become kinda competitive generic search disruption OR you can be meme-ish and put any 2 card combo search + ss, making sammy r4 turbo meme

Arknight? Umm heard it somewhere but no, havent played it, is it good? Probs i can try

Also thx for the reply!

hmm, maybe change Showtime! 1st effect so you only draw when you shuffle your own cards rather than when you  shuffle opponent's so its still acts like Mistake but wont net you  that extra draw on opponent turn (also in your turn its just a mini Reload)

on the second though you can keep the stat gain from Illusionist but have its protection effect to a much more popular (and fair) "cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effect".

while i understand these are meant to be generic, but given the small size of the series i think you can make it semi-generic without worrying that it wouldn't be splashed on decks. the Illusionist's poly-morphing effect  for instance probs can only be activated if you use the other sammy as mat. its still generic since you can use anything on the rest

Arknights is a good game btw. RPG-Tower defense with quite good story, generous investment, filled with waifus and husbando raging from memeable to "hug me forever"

7 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

hmm, maybe change Showtime! 1st effect so you only draw when you shuffle your own cards rather than when you  shuffle opponent's so its still acts like Mistake but wont net you  that extra draw on opponent turn (also in your turn its just a mini Reload)

on the second though you can keep the stat gain from Illusionist but have its protection effect to a much more popular (and fair) "cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effect".

while i understand these are meant to be generic, but given the small size of the series i think you can make it semi-generic without worrying that it wouldn't be splashed on decks. the Illusionist's poly-morphing effect  for instance probs can only be activated if you use the other sammy as mat. its still generic since you can use anything on the rest

Arknights is a good game btw. RPG-Tower defense with quite good story, generous investment, filled with waifus and husbando raging from memeable to "hug me forever"

> Thing with the spell is "whoever add to hand, draw from deck instead" that affect both players, tho making it affect the controller only . . . still okay, but differ than what i originally intended 😞

The spell wording should be:

"If 1 or more card(s) are added to a player's hand, except during the Draw Phase or by the effect of "It's a Magic Showtime!": Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, they draw card(s) equal to the number of card(s) that was shuffled this way, then, place 1 Illusion Counter on this card (max. 3). Cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects if this card has 2 or more Illusion Counters. You can remove 2 or more Illusion Counters from this card: Special Summon "Magic Dove Tokens" (Winged Beast/WIND/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) to your side of the field up to the number of counters removed. You can only use this effect of "It's a Magic Showtime!" once per turn." 

Missing "they", which is pointed to the player whose adding card(s) and got shuffled by the spell

> But a single turn protection too, right

> Yeet will do

> Hmm will try to free some space on my phone, probs tomorrow following the update of this topic, sssh no ALL HAIL BRITANNIA, LELOUCH BEST HUSBANDO CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!

Archived