A few random cards

Horu

Image.png.7f2bee5415e4ead57ec8f92f55d573ab.png

When this card is sent to the GY: Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 2000 DEF or less from your Deck.

1394106099_Image(1).png.9b3c83ac07ee9844f8fd20cbe9fd2bae.png

1 Dragon + 1 Zombie

Can only be Fusion Summoned by Banishing the above materials from your GY. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by destroying a monster: Discard the top card of your opponent's Deck.

2065941109_Image(3).png.125b8a1dc12252a51896f19e0fa0260e.png

1 "Baby Ice Barrier Dragon" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

(1) When this card would destroy a face-up Attack Position monster: That monster is switched to face-up Defense Position instead.

(2) A monster switched to face-up Defense Position as a result of this card's 1 effect cannot change position and has its effects negated. (Generally, its frozen so let it go.)

(3) If this card destroys a face-up Defense Position monster by battle: That monster is Banished.

1323482813_Image(2).png.9309c3f7a1a0c5974af42cc6698dcb4a.png

wow that Ice-Barrier Dragon's effect is so cool. I'm not fully up to date with modern Yugioh, I started playing before Synchro/XYZ etc. (basically before it all became too confusing lol), but what would you personally use Hellborn Rat with? Is that effect useful for another specific card or group of cards you use often, which inspired you to create it?

On 6/2/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ra's Disciple said:

wow that Ice-Barrier Dragon's effect is so cool. I'm not fully up to date with modern Yugioh, I started playing before Synchro/XYZ etc. (basically before it all became too confusing lol), but what would you personally use Hellborn Rat with? Is that effect useful for another specific card or group of cards you use often, which inspired you to create it?

Actually, I just google stuff and if I see an image that inspires me, I'll make a card for it.

Hellborn Rat was pretty much a card I made for fun because it had a cool picture.

Hellborn rat will just summon all its copies and then finally a fire dude.

It's all right I guess.

Banishing from GY fusion summon? Not sure how but it is very possible. I think you meant MILL not discard the top card of your deck.

Synchro first attack just throws them into defense and does not remove them it would require an additional attack to banish it. Ice barriers do not need more slowness. On point with the ice barrier theme.

Just a lv 1 non effect tuner monster. 

15 hours ago, Godbrand said:

Hellborn rat will just summon all its copies and then finally a fire dude.

It's all right I guess.

Banishing from GY fusion summon? Not sure how but it is very possible. I think you meant MILL not discard the top card of your deck.

Synchro first attack just throws them into defense and does not remove them it would require an additional attack to banish it. Ice barriers do not need more slowness. On point with the ice barrier theme.

Just a lv 1 non effect tuner monster. 

The rat should be able to drop just about any Lv4 or lower from the deck and maybe some Lv5+. Just depends on your focus.

Just not sure if "mill" is official text or not. But yeah, that's pretty much what I'm getting at.

Yeah, Ice Barrier Dragon is pretty much just that card to ruin a setup when you think about that way. 

And the last one is just a cute little dragon.

Rat: i find this rather...worrying, many of modern FIRE monster has been aligned to lower DEF stat when they gain popularity from their Duel Terminal kin being Flamvel/Laval archetype so the amount of target within the pool is already huge. not to mention its practically "free" special summon straight from deck which proven to be often problematic for generic cards like this. and by the wording this can be triggered by any means that send it to GY even as a cost

Necroplasm Dragon: grammar is a bit a mess (well technically all of the cards not just this one) but alas its still quite understandable. well rough fix :

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Banishing the above cards from your GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card destroy an opponent's monster by battle and inflict battle damage to your opponent on that battle: send the top card of your opponent Deck to the GY

While not exactly the most difficult thing to summon, a far as i can think off there no deck that this fella can call home. and its effect not that great either, it require 2 trigger for milling 1 card from opponent deck. which at worst only further helping your opponent by thinning their deck to dig their ace/engine cards

Ice Barrier Dragon: all the effect is pretty strong but the delay between the "freeze" effect and the "Shatter" effect is the downsides of this card since opponent can just your use the "frozen" monster as material to counter attack. but atleast this is indeed the best of the 4

baby: hmmm...despite being a normal monster, the typing, and level of this guy granting it a huge amount of access so this can be inherently very powerful

43 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Rat: i find this rather...worrying, many of modern FIRE monster has been aligned to lower DEF stat when they gain popularity from their Duel Terminal kin being Flamvel/Laval archetype so the amount of target within the pool is already huge. not to mention its practically "free" special summon straight from deck which proven to be often problematic for generic cards like this. and by the wording this can be triggered by any means that send it to GY even as a cost

Necroplasm Dragon: grammar is a bit a mess (well technically all of the cards not just this one) but alas its still quite understandable. well rough fix :

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Banishing the above cards from your GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card destroy an opponent's monster by battle and inflict battle damage to your opponent on that battle: send the top card of your opponent Deck to the GY

While not exactly the most difficult thing to summon, a far as i can think off there no deck that this fella can call home. and its effect not that great either, it require 2 trigger for milling 1 card from opponent deck. which at worst only further helping your opponent by thinning their deck to dig their ace/engine cards

Ice Barrier Dragon: all the effect is pretty strong but the delay between the "freeze" effect and the "Shatter" effect is the downsides of this card since opponent can just your use the "frozen" monster as material to counter attack. but atleast this is indeed the best of the 4

baby: hmmm...despite being a normal monster, the typing, and level of this guy granting it a huge amount of access so this can be inherently very powerful

Thanks for the words. And yeah, the delay on Ice Barrier Dragon is intentional because that likely means you'll run more than 1 and take advantage of the effect. Pretty much, 1 dragon to freeze and the other to shatter. Also, the monster in question pretty much becomes vanilla ice cream so the second dragon has nothing to worry about.

Archived