Samsara Gulf

Dokutah

Samsara Gulf

Continuous Spell

Activate only at the start of your Main Phase 1. Whenever a Non-Ritual Monster is summoned other than from GYs: Replace its effects with "During the End Phase of the turn this card attack: sent this card to your GY". Either player can Special Summon monster in GYs using the effect of his/her Spell/Trap Ignoring the summoning condition.

Oof, doc, this card sounds evil as hell, the implications of the second effect sound extreme, way too much for my limited knowledge of the meta, but it seems like this would allow crazy broken combos along with cards with certain restrictions that have them exactly to prevent that crazyness xD. The first effect seems very dangerous too, but more manageable, but I believe certain Ritual based Decks would kill to have this at hand. I like this thing, but it's scary, no wonder it's in casual ^_^''

2 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

@Rayfield Lumina to be fair this is one of the cards that i just need to fart it out first then probably manage later rather than lost it when the creative whim end 

Haha, oh, well, that explains things, alright. I suppose the final version of this card would add a hard opt clause for the GY Summoning, as it makes it much more balanced.

This card is weird and insane. It's practically a stronger SKill Drain vs. non-Rituals. The 2nd effect is strange, but sadly due to BKSS rulings you still won't be able to Special Summon monsters from the GY if they have not been properly Summoned first. Even the "ignoring summoning conditions" won't bypass it, otherwise Dark Flattop would be crazy good.

Archived