Crystallized Dragon - Rock Hard Fossil Support

I recently made a Fossil and Adamancipator Deck, and I was in the mood for some Rock support, so here's a Fusion Monster that support Rock Decks! So, simply it is able to send a Rock monster from your Deck to your GY, which is very helpful for Fossil, and it boosts its ATK and changes its Level based on what you send. It's mainly meant to be used with Instant Fusion, but if you want to keep it around, it can be used to lock down your opponent's monster, and it has some protection effects as well.

EDIT: Dang it, posted it in the wrong section. Please move to single cards!

Crystallized Dragon

2 Rock monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 Rock monster from your Deck to your GY, and if you do, this card's original ATK/DEF become equal to that monster's Level x 200 in the GY, also increase this card's Level by that monster's Level in the GY. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: Negate that monster's effects, also that monster cannot declare an attack or be used as material for a Summon. Cannot be destroyed by battle with monsters whose Level is lower than this card's Level, also cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

2 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Wouldn't this effectively turn into a foolish burial for block dragon? 

This card is amazing for dragons and busted in the context of the meta

I love it

If that's what you wanna use it for, go ahead, I ain't stopping you. Not sure what you mean about it being amazing for dragons though.

Archived