A card I made up for a new Blue-Eyes XYZ monster

HailMarryme

spacer.pngspacer.png

image was taken from,

Instead of using this image I found on reddit. I would add more heads; if in yugioh anime, a new head should be added for every monster on the fieldnetx9qurd0s31.jpg

Easier to read card effect

If a monster has Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon anywhere in its name, then that monster can be used as the only card needed for XYZ summoning this card.
(This card name is “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” while on the field). 
•You can only use each effect of Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon once per turn
•When XYZ summon add all monsters with Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in their name as material to this monster (from Extra Deck, and/or GY).  
• If this card is used to special summon Shining Dragon transfer all materials to that monster. As long this card is a material to Shining Dragon, then you can use the next effect for a monster with Shining Dragon in its name. 
•Using one overlay unit this monster (or Shining Dragon) can attack for every monster on the field. However, monsters you control cannot attack. 
•If this card is destroyed by battle or Opponent effect, You can special summon one of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon materials. That Monster’s name is “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” until the end of your next turn.

P.S. Wording my be weird, if you understand what I am trying to say, and could phase it better. Feel free to post a revise version

Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon.jpg

Goodness gracious, and here I was thinking I was one that make long effects. Ok, this is pretty strange and I can't promise it'll be perfect, but I'll do my best to help with the grammar.

Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon

2 Level 12 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" you control as material. This card's name is also treated as "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" while on the field. If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can attach all other "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"(s) in your Extra Deck and/or GY as material. You can detach 1 material from this card; this Battle Phase, this card can make attacks equal to the number of monsters you control, but other monsters cannot declare an attack this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" attached to this card as material. If this card is Tributed to Summon "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon", transfer all of this card's materials to that monster, and if you do, that monster gains the following effect:

*Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; this Battle Phase, this card can make attacks equal to the number of monsters you control, but other monsters cannot declare an attack this turn.

You can only use each effect of "Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon" once per turn.

Phew!! Well, it's bound to have some flaws but it's... more understandable than the original. I took the liberty of adding a normal material requirement, but you can remove it if you'd like. So it is easier to understand, I made it so the card's name is treated both as the original and the Ultimate so there are no confusions with the once per turn clause at the end. Now, the effect that makes this card transfer the materials to the Shining Dragon... for the sake of keeping this card's effects, I added it, but I believe that's impossible. I might be wrong, but AFAIK there's no way for a non-Xyz monsters to carry a material. Anyway, I had to separate the effect of multiple attacks to make this work, the grammar you used is just no good, sorry xD. Now, I'm not sure if I understood this: "can attack for every monster on the field" I think you mean the card can perform an attack instead of the monsters you control, but if you remove the "for", it would mean it can attack all monsters your opponent controls. I hope I got it right. I dunno what you mean at the end. You can SS an Ultimate Dragon, then that monster's name is treated as the Ultimate Dragon? Lol, isn't that redundant?

Well, I hope I helped a bit. I see you're new to the site, so welcome to YCM!

32 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Goodness gracious, and here I was thinking I was one that make long effects. Ok, this is pretty strange and I can't promise it'll be perfect, but I'll do my best to help with the grammar.

Phew!! Well, it's bound to have some flaws but it's... more understandable than the original. I took the liberty of adding a normal material requirement, but you can remove it if you'd like. So it is easier to understand, I made it so the card's name is treated both as the original and the Ultimate so there are no confusions with the once per turn clause at the end. Now, the effect that makes this card transfer the materials to the Shining Dragon... for the sake of keeping this card's effects, I added it, but I believe that's impossible. I might be wrong, but AFAIK there's no way for a non-Xyz monsters to carry a material. Anyway, I had to separate the effect of multiple attacks to make this work, the grammar you used is just no good, sorry xD. Now, I'm not sure if I understood this: "can attack for every monster on the field" I think you mean the card can perform an attack instead of the monsters you control, but if you remove the "for", it would mean it can attack all monsters your opponent controls. I hope I got it right. I dunno what you mean at the end. You can SS an Ultimate Dragon, then that monster's name is treated as the Ultimate Dragon? Lol, isn't that redundant?

Thank you so much, this is my first OC (card). It has been on my mind for a while. So I wanted to bring it to life. What I mean for give the special summon monster the name Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, is that (on simulations like Dawn of the duelist) Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon cannot be use as a tribute for Blue-Eyes shining dragon. So by giving it this effect if you get Shining Dragon then Alternative Ultimate could be use as the tribute. 

Also I plan on giving Shining Dragon an XYZ form as well. Maybe for its effect of being Tributed to Summon "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon", then the effect could be that When Hydra is tributed for Shining Dragon must be XYZ summon as soon it is on the field to keep the materials.

I loved Shining Dragon from seeing it in the movie, so I just want to give it more support.

It might be wise to add "This card's name is treated as "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" while it face-up on the field" since it can be offered as a tribute for Shining Dragon which specifically states that it needs Ultimate as a tribute.

19 hours ago, HailMarryme said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

image was taken from,

Instead of using this image I found on reddit. I would add more heads; if in yugioh anime, a new head should be added for every monster on the fieldnetx9qurd0s31.jpg

Easier to read card effect

If a monster has Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon anywhere in its name, then that monster can be used as the only card needed for XYZ summoning this card.
•You can only use each effect of Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon once per turn
•When XYZ summon add all monsters with Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in their name as material to this monster (from Extra Deck, and/or GY).  
• If this card is used to special summon Shining Dragon transfer all materials to that monster. As long this card is a material to Shining Dragon, then you can use the next effect for a monster with Shining Dragon in its name. 
•Using one overlay unit this monster (or Shining Dragon) can attack for every monster on the field. However, monsters you control cannot attack. 
•If this card is destroyed by battle or Opponent effect, You can special summon one of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon materials. That Monster’s name is “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” until the end of your next turn.

P.S. Wording my be weird, if you understand what I am trying to say, and could phase it better. Feel free to post a revise version

Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon.jpg

The PSCT needs work. It's kinda hard to under stand some parts of the card and intended goals. 

Let's break it down piece by piece

If a monster has Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon anywhere in its name, then that monster can be used as the only card needed for XYZ summoning this card.

You can also Xyz Summon using a "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" you control as the only Xyz material. (This is off* slighlty but im closer to the propper PSCT.)

This is fine as is. Works with the intended goal in mind.

•You can only use each effect of Blue-Eyes Hydra Dragon once per turn.

^ Should be at the end of the card effect like at the very bottom. 

•When XYZ summon add all monsters with Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in their name as material to this monster (from Extra Deck, and/or GY).  

This is a tad hard to translate to propper xyz PSCT

Ill try anywho: 

If this card is Xyz Summoned: attach all "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck and/or GY to this card as Xyz Material 

Huh I did better on that than i thought i would.

IDK where you get transfer and etc. terms from 

(Are you referring to Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon?)

If this card is tributed for the special summoning of "Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon", attach all Xyz Material(s) that was attached to this card to "Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon" as Xyz material(s) and if you do; "Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon gains the next following effect.

Ok so no monsters can attack so what's the point?

You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this monster: this card can attack each monster your opponent controls. Until the end phase other monsters you control can not attack.

•If this card is destroyed by battle or Opponent's card effect, You can special summon one of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon materials. That Monster’s name is “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” until the end of your next turn.

Are we talking about xyz materials or the fusion? 

18 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

The creator of the card also forgot Xyz Material for the original Xyz monster as well. 

Rayfield took care of that.

5 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It might be wise to add "This card's name is treated as "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" while it face-up on the field" since it can be offered as a tribute for Shining Dragon which specifically states that it needs Ultimate as a tribute.

Good eye. Certain wording could mess up the intended goal of the creation of the card

Please check this out: 

Archived