Picture URL don't working ?

TheCatHL

Question

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, TheCatHL said:

I am confused, the "Yu-Gi-Oh Card maker" has changed? There's no more save cards in account, and no pics upload from computer to the card, what's wrong?

I thought I would get more if I registered.
What happened to Yugioh Card maker II where there were link Cards? It saves them.

Unfortunately, YCMaker said he's updating the site and he (temporarily?) removed those functions.  No one knows if/when they'll be back.  On the plus side, he has assured that people's old saved cards are still saved, but we have no means to access them at this time.

Sorry for the unsatisfying answer.

If you are having trouble with uploading pictures onto the cards, Rayfield Lumina gave a good breakdown on how to do it in this thread.

On 8/25/2020 at 1:54 PM, Tythe Scora said:

Unfortunately, YCMaker said he's updating the site and he (temporarily?) removed those functions.  No one knows if/when they'll be back.  On the plus side, he has assured that people's old saved cards are still saved, but we have no means to access them at this time.

Sorry for the unsatisfying answer.

If you are having trouble with uploading pictures onto the cards, Rayfield Lumina gave a good breakdown on how to do it in this thread.

Oh right, thanks for the information i hope all of this get fix pronto haha

Archived