Rejection Hurts.... *Recovering from Shock* Lock Please....

J-Max

Lately i've been feeling very low with myself. One of the things I promised myself was to have a solid relationship by the age of 21. I'm 25 now and i'm starting to believe that I will never settle down with the Girl of my dreams....

Cliche maybe. But I just feel empty inside, it's like a Hole waiting to be filled. I have never felt the loving embrace of a woman, Yes I have been hugged on numerous occasions. But I dream of knowing what a Lovers Embrace is like. Sorry to bring it up I just feel so low at times.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Step? Have you even seen a picture of me? I'm a disgrace.... Oh and i'm not going Emo. I would never hurt myself for pleasure. It's more Depression. Waking up in the morning with this being the fiurst thing on your mind can really eat you....

I have tried relationships. Hell I got to *Tounge Kissing* At one time. Girls just don't see the Friendly kind harted soul of me.... They only go by looks....

first, loosing 5-10 KG's always make's you look defferent and attractive.

second, dating services? sometimes they help.

third, keep looking and act as hippy as usual and you will find the girl you want.

if all of these dont work, get about a million dollars and you will get any girl you want ;)

Ill give you some tips!

HOPE THESE WILL HELP YOU!

MAJOR TIP!

"LOSE ALOT OF WEIGHT!"

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT - WHY NOT TRY HIP HOP ABS ITS EASY! YOU CAN LOSE A COUPLE OF POUNDS IN JUST SIX DAYS! IF YOU DO IT HABITUALLY!!!

Movement tips!

HOW GIRLS FLIRT:

1.She calls you by your full name not just a nick name.

2. She hits you softly on the arm and laughs when you say something funny.

3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.

4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.

5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!" with a big smile on her face.

6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested.

7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.

8. She criticizes you on a girl you like.

9. You catch her staring at you.

10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.

11. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and says she talks about you a lot.

12. She knows your phone number and address. ( stalker much? )

13. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible

HOW GUYS FLIRT:

1. He stares at you alot.

2. He hits you alot. ( just play hitting )

3. He uses the first thing that pops into his head to start a converstaion with you

4. He yelled, "Hi!", to your mum that day she picked you up from school.

5. He blew off his buds to go see "Brown Sugar" with you cuz you couldn't get another girl pal to go and didn't want to go alone.

6. He tries to make you laugh anyway even if he gets hurt in the process

7. His voice gets softer when ever you two talk.

8. You hung up on him. He called you back.

9. You were invited by him to a group outing.

10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.

11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do laugh PRETTY LOUD. Which makes you laugh even harder...

12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation

13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.

14. He uses every possible way to touch you ( your hair, face, hands, KNEES, ect. )

Dating Agencies? I may just give it a try. But like I said they take one look at me and give up. Have you ever been called a "Fat C**t* Well I have and it makes you feel like crap..... They don't understand it's what's inside that counts, If only they could see how nice I am......

Chronos..... You bring a huge smile to my face by your words. I'll be sure to follow those guidelines when I find the perfect girl. Thanks.

Well, like I said over IM, you just gotta be patient for life to through the right girl smack into your life.

Be strong, and have confidence in yourself ^_^

Thanks!!! believe me! it works! I already had 32 Girlfriends! and im the one who brake the relationship so i don't feel bad! "the only thing I feel bad about it! is having to think about if girls are cursing me everytime for wat ive done to them! XD!!! Oh yeah another tip! try to be much nicer! and funny! girls! llike that!!! Well see you!!! Gud luck!!! Oh yeah! PM me if you start using hiphop abs ok!!!Remember if you turned into one hunk of guy! don't be a womanator like me! cause honestly i didn't court those girls to be my girlfriend! they courted me XD!!!Love the girl youre going to have! cherrish! her! but choose wisely! find a girl that wouldn't double cross you! ok!!!

GOD BLESS!! AND GUD LUCK!!! (DON"T FORGET WAT I SAID)

10. She plays with your hair or tries to put make up on you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but I've had a gf for what 3 years now and never have that happened to me :lol: that sound like somthing my older sister tryed to do when I was like 5

I can actually relate on how you're feeling, since I'm quite old myself, but I still seem to scare the guys off.

However, unlike what lord whye said, I don't think this can be considered one of those typical "emo" moments, not only because I don't really like those slang expressions anyway, but this is a situation which can actually make you suffer and think that you don't deserve anyone.

Girls just don't see the Friendly kind harted soul of me.... They only go by looks....

-->I do believe that you're a kind person who's nice to spend time with and I agree with your statement about the focus of many people on physical appearance. However' date=' I do not think that this should be generalized, since this doesn't apply to everyone. There are still people who look behind the facade called "looks" and who care for other things than that.

Have you even seen a picture of me? I'm a disgrace....

I actually do. You should not keep telling yourself that you're "a disgrace" because if you're not convinced of yourself, how can the women be then?

Well if you love that girl why don't you go and do the first step. ASK HER OUT!!!!!!!!!.

it's not always as simple as that

girls are somewhat vain creatures that reliy on how someone looks on the outside not the personality most of the time any ways

plus being a shy person dosen't help

Well if you love that girl why don't you go and do the first step. ASK HER OUT!!!!!!!!!.

it's not always as simple as that

girls are somewhat vain creatures that reliy on how someone looks on the outside not the personality most of the time any ways

plus being a shy person dosen't help

I agree with Buffer. For some people it's not as simple to just go over to someone and ask him/her out' date=' but it can be a quite tough task. As I said before, it's true that [b']some[/b] people don't look behind the facade and just rely on the looks.

It's like have you seen Mens Lifestyle Magazines that women read? That is pathetic all you ever see are MEN WITH "6 Packs" and "Huge Muscles" Also they always wear the same clothese. Okay here's one of the Smartest Pictures of me I own.

1z5199e.jpg

It's like have you seen Mens Lifestyle Magazines that women read? That is pathetic all you ever see are MEN WITH "6 Packs" and "Huge Muscles" Also they always wear the same clothese. Okay here's one of the Smartest Pictures of me I own.

1z5199e.jpg

oh please say you don't smoke

Dating Agencies? I may just give it a try. But like I said they take one look at me and give up. Have you ever been called a "Fat C**t* Well I have and it makes you feel like crap..... They don't understand it's what's inside that counts' date=' If only they could see how nice I am......

[/quote']

go to a gym, that sure will help you.

Archived