Rejection Hurts.... *Recovering from Shock* Lock Please....

J-Max

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found out some horrible news today.... I bumped into a friend from a Childrens home I used to attend, Where I had the one person who cared about me, to love me.... I tried to get her out of that home a while back but she was too scared too. I found out today she was dead..... One of the other members of the home forced her to fdrink Bleach... Her insides were eaten away by the bleach and she died in hospital... Mcihelle.... Why... Why didn't you come with me !? I am crying my eys out while typing this... I feel so guilty. She hadt eh chance and now she's dead!

Guest KAJN

If you just talk to her straight in the eye she will listen to you. Just talk to her and give her a poem or something that she loves. Then when you finish giving her the thing that she likes tell her "I Love You"

Edited: Oh please, so what even if you don't have muscles. I'm nearly a master in Ninja and I don't have muscles you know why because it doesn't matter. I use my soul and my brain for Ninja. The Same you should do, use your soul.

I just found out some horrible news today.... I bumped into a friend from a Childrens home I used to attend' date=' Where I had the one person who cared about me, to love me.... I tried to get her out of that home a while back but she was too scared too. I found out today she was dead..... One of the other members of the home forced her to fdrink Bleach... Her insides were eaten away by the bleach and she died in hospital... Mcihelle.... Why... Why didn't you come with me !? I am crying my eys out while typing this... I feel so guilty. She hadt eh chance and now she's dead!

[/quote']

Damn, that's sad man. Sorry. But, life goes on. Try to cheer up. Things can only get better ^_^

Guest KAJN

I believe that it cant be possible because it's not in our hand, it's in god's hands to make good or bad things to happen.

I'm going to get this Topic locked up now. I just need to be alone to think things other about Michelle. I'm hurting a little right and and might get Snappy. I thank you all for your comments though. You've given me the will to keep trying.

1st Step? Have you even seen a picture of me? I'm a disgrace.... Oh and i'm not going Emo. I would never hurt myself for pleasure. It's more Depression. Waking up in the morning with this being the fiurst thing on your mind can really eat you....

I have tried relationships. Hell I got to *Tounge Kissing* At one time. Girls just don't see the Friendly kind harted soul of me.... They only go by looks....

lol, D. M. G.

i have the same problem

but im doing things about it, im not sitting and complaining, saying things like, man this is never gonna happen (it did) im so horrid, there never gonna like me (i go to the YMCA everyday for 5 hours, lost 100 pounds of fat, and replaced it with muscle).

Depression everyone has it, so more then others, but everyone has, and everyone finds there own way to deal with it, myself, i listen to music and bottle it up in side, (yeah dont do that, thats not a good example) but im just sayin, we all have our own ways of dealing with things.

Guest KAJN

Thats another word for using you. Look I had the same trouble but I didn't speak to her I was just smart in my studying. I did some cool break dancing and Ninja moves then she came and spoke to me.

Claire's bf: Hey, I know exactly how you feel. I'm only 15, but I've never had a gf, other than Claire. And the 2 of us have never even met. I've never kissed a girl. EVER...>.< If you think you're ugly or something, well, so am I. And that makes it really hard for me to get a gf. I've only known Claire for 2 months, and we've been together for 1 month. But I really think she's perfect for me. She knows what I look like, and she says she doesn't care what I look like. She says she likes me for who I am. I'm sure you'll find someone who loves you for who you are, not what you look like.

Archived