Divine Draw of Destiny, a tribute to DSoD (Updated)

I Hate Snatch Steal

This card is based on my favorite scene in Yugioh the DSoD.

Divine Draw of Destiny
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 "Divine Draw of Destiny" per turn. If you're opponent controls at least 2 more monsters then you do: pay 2000 LP (half your LP instead if less then 4000); Draw 1 card and if its a level 7 or higher monster you can reveal it and if you do, special summon 1 DIVINE or "Aesir" monster listed on this card from your hand, deck or extra deck ignoring summoning conditions
also you cannot special summon for the rest of this turn except DIVINE monsters. The summoned monster becomes DIVINE Divine-Beast type (even in the GY), its ignition effects become quick effects, and gains these effects based on its original name (even in the GY). * "Slifer the Sky Dragon": If it is summoned: draw cards until you have 3 cards in your hand. * "Obelisk the Tormentor": If it destroys an opponent's monster(s): inflict 4000 damage to your opponent. * "The Winged Dragon of Ra": If it destroys an opponent's monster(s): it gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of those monster(s) had on the field. *"Thor, Lord of the Aesir": If it is summoned: destroy all monsters your opponent controls. *"Loki, Lord of the Aesir": Your opponent cannot target it with card effects. *"Odin, Father of the Aesir": If it is summoned: look at all set cards your opponent controls and send 1 card your opponent controls to the GY. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect.

"This isn't a monster, its a GOD!" - Seto Kaiba

Explanation:
Anyone who's seen the movie will know what scene I'm talking about. Becoming DIVINE is because the Aesir should have been DIVINE like in the anime. The summoned monster gaining effects is my attempt to fix the god cards to be more useful. For example, Odin becoming a quick effect makes him able to chain to cards like Bottomless Trap Hole instead of being ruined by them. Changing the Type and attribute even in the GY lets the Aesir revive even through the card's special summoning restriction.

I also tried to have each unique effect fit the god in question. Ra's, Silfer's, and Obelisk's are to make them more useful. Thor is Raigeki because he's a thunder god, Loki is sneaky because he's a trickster, and Odin is a reference to Odin's Eye disrupting plays.

Here is the old version for comparison

Archived