Bubble Berserker - Marinecess But Manly

Atypical-Abbie

I made a Marinecess Deck recently, so I wanted to make something that could be used in their Deck, so I made this thing. It got a lot of ATK for a regular old LINK-3, though can lose it as well, and it can destroy a bunch of cards, plus it has a protection effect that covers a lot of bases that could ruin your plans.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d1f3a62a-0671-46af-987e-8a1b848f8361/de5rjja-751a3815-e2a8-4dfe-9778-5d37e03f05cc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDFmM2E2MmEtMDY3MS00NmFmLTk4N2UtOGExYjg0OGY4MzYxXC9kZTVyamphLTc1MWEzODE1LWUyYTgtNGRmZS05Nzc4LTVkMzdlMDNmMDVjYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.5LGn1-PoUj2XG9fU-L341iNCk7WoDZNuYwyKwHliIlw

2+ WATER Effect Monsters
Loses 500 ATK for each monster it points to, other than Link Monsters. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 monster this card points to, then you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls, and any cards adjacent to that card. While this card points to a WATER monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects that would target a WATER monster for an effect, destroy a WATER monster you control or banish a WATER monster in your possession.

It seems a bit powerful for a LINK-3. No, I don't mean attack strength; Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos already exists. I mean you could abuse this with Greydles. You destroy a Greydle this points to, then destroy at least one other card on your opponent's field, then take another monster on your opponent's field to replace the Greydle you destroyed. You wouldn't even have to put the replacement monster on a point where Bubble Berserker is pointing, so it would attack with its full strength. Finally, Greydles are WATER monsters themselves, so you could use them to summon this, instead of Marincess. Making your Greydle monsters untargetable and unbanishable along with taking opposing monsters when they're destroyed is a bit much with the other effects.

I suggest you remove the protection effect so WATER monsters can be targeted, destroyed, and banished...though if you follow my advice, you should also remove the 500 ATK drop effect as well. 2750's fine for a WATER exclusive LINK-3. Again, Soldier of Chaos exists and it's an untargetable/indestructible by card effect 3000 beater that can double attack, raise its attack, or banish without targeting.

52 minutes ago, gmaster1991 said:

It seems a bit powerful for a LINK-3. No, I don't mean attack strength; Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos already exists. I mean you could abuse this with Greydles. You destroy a Greydle this points to, then destroy at least one other card on your opponent's field, then take another monster on your opponent's field to replace the Greydle you destroyed. You wouldn't even have to put the replacement monster on a point where Bubble Berserker is pointing, so it would attack with its full strength. Finally, Greydles are WATER monsters themselves, so you could use them to summon this, instead of Marincess. Making your Greydle monsters untargetable and unbanishable along with taking opposing monsters when they're destroyed is a bit much with the other effects.

I suggest you remove the protection effect so WATER monsters can be targeted, destroyed, and banished...though if you follow my advice, you should also remove the 500 ATK drop effect as well. 2750's fine for a WATER exclusive LINK-3. Again, Soldier of Chaos exists and it's an untargetable/indestructible by card effect 3000 beater that can double attack, raise its attack, or banish without targeting.

I had not really considered Graydle for this, but like, okay so it's good in Graydle, not like they are winning any rewards lately, so good for them.

Archived