Mass Member Tribute

The Dark Master

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For YankeeFan' date=' I'm sure you have forgotten me, but I will always remember you as my tutor and teacher...also as a friend...so I give one of my best cards to you...

[img']http://i25.tinypic.com/2r6e52o.jpg[/img]

Wow, thanks. I am never in any other card, i'm sorry i wasnt here before. Thanks alot man ^_^

And, yes, I remember you, but, I don't see myself as a teacher to you, you kind of helped yourself, I was just along for the ride, lol

Anyway, thanks ^_^

And these are nice card, just a few errors here and there, but, who cares, these are nice, nice to see a member do this for real ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

For YankeeFan' date=' I'm sure you have forgotten me, but I will always remember you as my tutor and teacher...also as a friend...so I give one of my best cards to you...

[img']http://i25.tinypic.com/2r6e52o.jpg[/img]

Wow, thanks. I am never in any other card, i'm sorry i wasnt here before. Thanks alot man ^_^

And, yes, I remember you, but, I don't see myself as a teacher to you, you kind of helped yourself, I was just along for the ride, lol

Anyway, thanks ^_^

And these are nice card, just a few errors here and there, but, who cares, these are nice, nice to see a member do this for real ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

No problemo...don't ferget...you were the first person here on this site who taught me about ocg...^^

Faint...just shut up >.<

This is a thread for members to express themselves and be welcome plus...

He's one of my special helpers who helped me with this...

Allright, thanks for thinking of me so highley ^_^

And, now I really remember ;)

You had problems every now and then. You have gotten alot better man. Just still make some errors, but alot better.

Good work ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

No problemo...don't ferget...you were the first person here on this site who taught me about ocg...^^

Faint...just shut up >.<

This is a thread for members to express themselves and be welcome plus...

He's one of my special helpers who helped me with this...

Allright, thanks for thinking of me so highley ^_^

And, now I really remember ;)

You had problems every now and then. You have gotten alot better man. Just still make some errors, but alot better.

Good work ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

Archived