Mass Member Tribute

The Dark Master

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am moving this to 'Other cards' for several Reasons.

1. Member Tribute threads such as this belong in Other Cards to start with.

2. With hardly any Image credits given with so many cards, it really is a shambles against R-Cards Rules 9 and 10.

3. Many of the made cards contain alot of bad OCG / grammar, and there is a rule in R-Cards that if too many cards have blatent errors, those threads / cards will be moved to Other Cards.

4. There are so many off-topic posts and so many different things going on at once that this thread seems to Untidy for R-Cards, it is indeed more of an 'Other Cards' project.

I am moving this to 'Other cards' for several Reasons.

1. Member Tribute threads such as this belong in Other Cards to start with.

2. With hardly any Image credits given with so many cards' date=' it really is a shambles against R-Cards Rules 9 and 10.

3. Many of the made cards contain alot of bad OCG / grammar, and there is a rule in R-Cards that if too many cards have blatent errors, those threads / cards will be moved to Other Cards.

4. There are so many off-topic posts and so many different things going on at once that this thread seems to Untidy for R-Cards, it is indeed more of an 'Other Cards' project.

[/quote']

DJ I don't want to be rude or anything but are you angry because he didn't make a card for you?

Heck no, i have far too many Tributes as it is lol ^_^

And If i was angry at anything, it would be now, at the fact one would think i would be so petty. ^_^

I have messaged Sushi about his Tribute thread also, and shall also be seeing what to do with Ninja's.

I am sort of insulted. I did credit the images in the circulation thingy...if there was an artist to credit. Most of this stuff I just find on google. I don't see any off topic stuff. These cards are perfectly realistic [in my point of view] and I was making a Realisitic set [start of it]. I don't mean to argue with you [a mod] but I find it sort of as an inapropriate move. If there is any ocg errors, please point them out. I need to fix my ocg, and this is practice.

Dont be insulted when theres nothing insulting about it.

If you find images from google you simply copy and paste a link to the image, its not hard.

I see alot of;

'what can i do', 'what shall i make', 'whos doing what', with questions like that and a group effort it tends to get alot of spammy posts, not a thread for R-Cards.

And either way, Member Tribute cards like yours DO go in this section;

Realistic cards are ment to be cards of which could be released, Member tribute cards are not in that catagory.

And You shouldnt be bothered, if this thread is so good, it will strive in any section, so theres nothing to worry about ^_^

I was actually thinking of making this an 'Other Cards' section sticky due to its popularity, however with people thinking i am petty and others thinking i am insulting them, i shall have to think hard on it.

Here I go a peek of one of my new ultimate cards (Super Overpowered) Ultimate Fusion Alvement:

createcard2nq6.jpg

Don't forget I'm not done yet… I have to put a Reaper in the picture (Right now it's just the Mist Of Alvarosv)

That's my new card for you Alvarosv (Right now it's the fusion but your card will look like the background of the card)

Edit: The card I was trying to make became bad so it will stay like this…sorry for the false hope.

Awesome...Well you guys don't have to ask me if you want to make a card for who anymore. Yes you can make one for Mew...I personally want to make one for Darth Browarod, but you don't have to ask me anymore cause our time frames are different. Just pm me. Also I have school and extracurricular activities. I have to leave again, but don't ask anymore ^^. And thanks for the card.

Archived