7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is The Best Bolt Bolt Voltron Loin Xyz Monster

• Bolt Bot Voltron Loin - Bule
    • Bolt Bot Voltron Loin - Yellow
    • Bolt Bot Voltron Loin - Red
    • Bolt Bot Voltron Loin - Green
    • Bolt Bot Voltron Loin - Black

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/19/2021 at 05:00 AM

@MadaraUchiha1 Do You think You can past or Write down with a Reply or Message down below this one Writing the Actual Effects or Words you Wrote on the Card Please it Makes it Easier for Me It Would Help Me alot I added Gamma Soldier but can you please write his effects with replay to this messages thanks it would help if you did.

8 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

@MadaraUchiha1 Do You think You can past or Write down with a Reply or Message down below this one Writing the Actual Effects or Words you Wrote on the Card Please it Makes it Easier for Me It Would Help Me alot I added Gamma Soldier but can you please write his effects with replay to this messages thanks it would help if you did.

bolt bot rock d gamma soldier 

Effect:

When this card is summoned, special summon a “bolt bot” monster from your GY if you do destroy all trap cards your opponent controls if you do pick 1 random card in your opponents hand discard the card if it was a monster card banish it instead.

Alright, now that I got some minutes, I'll continue the review. I waited for many days to see if there were any changes in consideration to said suggestions... none so far, but oh well, I said I'll review this, and review this I will xD

5) Gamma Soldier - Broken record Rayfield: This card is overpowered as hell. Sooo, this card is summoned in any way, and what does it do? Welp, it revives another monster, destroys all traps your opponent controls and discards/banishes 1 card in the opponent's hand. I mean, pick one, Zamaaaaaa xP. Or it revives, or it destroys, or it discards, but only one. Also, if you're going to destroy a Trap, you'd need to mention first that it is revealed, then if it's a Trap, you destroy it.

6) Rock Golem - 3000 ATK monster that SS itself for free while you control anything else from the archetype. I already mentioned this many times, but the condition of only controlling a simple archetypal thingy to Special Summon other monsters is insane, change it, please. Now, it loses 500 each time it negates, but since it can do it once per chain, it could even negate 6 things by itself, lol, and top of that, since it also has 3000 DEF, it can be SS'ed in Defense position right from the start. Lower the attack, change the self-SS condition and make the negation once per turn, max twice.

7) Mecha Sheriff - OP as everything in the archetype, but strangely enough, not as OP. Self-SS condition, you know the deal, ❌ . Now, it has 3500 ATK, and its effect occurs after damage calculation, when the monster is already destroyed... it's pretty weird it supposedly changes the monster to face down and ends the Battle Phase. Since the attacked mob is probably destroyed, you'd have to SS the monster to your opponent's field for this to work. I'm surprised to see a negative effect, I approve, actually. But lower the ATK to 3000, don't be greedy.

8) Gun Dvision - The ATK of your monsters is insane man, lower them. Now, since this guy banishes face-down, that's an stronger effect than the above, so why it doesn't have the same Battle Phase ending thingy? Add that, in that case.

That's all for today, see ya xD

1 minute ago, Zamazenta said:

Because MadaraUchiha1 I'm not just goona Throw that away

Alrighty, I can respect that, you want to keep the cards that your friends make, and that's a nice thing to do. I also don't want to be disrespectful to any of the card made here, by you or your pals, as you know, my intention 100% is to help and point out features in the card that require balancing (this is the Causal Section, so there's more lenience on this regard, but still, we want the cards to be playable somehow, unless you really want to go for senseless overpowered things, and I feel that's not what you want).

I'll just make this friendly statement: It's not a rule to forcefully include cards you don't make, or implement suggestions received. It's your complete right to decide if you do or don't, but yeah, if you want to the cards that your friends were so nice to make for you, then that's cool 😄

Ya I made the gamma soldier but for everyone’s information it is actually just a prototype that I’m playing with and that’s why it’s OP that and because some of its effect is apart of a different cards effect that I was working on lol my bad for leaving that in there I’ll make some changes to it if you’d like

1 minute ago, MadaraUchiha1 said:

Ya I made the gamma soldier but for everyone’s information it is actually just a prototype that I’m playing with and that’s why it’s OP that and because some of its effect is apart of a different cards effect that I was working on lol my bad for leaving that in there I’ll make some changes to it if you’d like

this explains why this card doesn't share the same effect of Special Summon itself with the control of other mob. If you don't mind, Madara, I suggest limiting the effect of the monster to one, doing 3 things for being summoned is way too strong. I take the liberty of saying this in Zama's thread since, if you're going to help him with this archetype, I feel it's good measure that you also keep in mind a balancing for your cards :)

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

this explains why this card doesn't share the same effect of Special Summon itself with the control of other mob. If you don't mind, Madara, I suggest limiting the effect of the monster to one, doing 3 things for being summoned is way too strong. I take the liberty of saying this in Zama's thread since, if you're going to help him with this archetype, I feel it's good measure that you also keep in mind a balancing for your cards :)

Will do I’m in the middle of making my own archetype as well if you wanna review it look for the revelation archetype and let me know what cards to fix on there pls and thank you it is greatly appreciated @Rayfield Lumina

15 minutes ago, MadaraUchiha1 said:

Will do I’m in the middle of making my own archetype as well if you wanna review it look for the revelation archetype and let me know what cards to fix on there pls and thank you it is greatly appreciated @Rayfield Lumina

Feel free to tag me in your post and I'll try to help if I have the time. In here, let's concentrate in Zama's creations, since it's his thread, ok? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived