first card of my next archtype "Frightmatronics"

Bey_Maker997

This is the first card of the new archtype im working on, i dont have much to explain about them yet but this is the first one since he is my favorite character of the series i based them off, The effect will likely change when i get a more solid idea of what i want the deck to do but until then this is what i got, critisism is welcomed

Name: Frightmatronic Tail Chaiser/Level 6/Type Machine/Atribute Dark/Atk 2400/Def 1000
Effect: You can only control 1 "Frightmatronic Tail Chaiser" at a time.  you can special summon this card from your Hand or GY by shuffling a "Frightmatronic" Monster you control into the deck.
When this card destroys or is destroyed by battle you can add 1 "Frightmatronic" Card from your deck to your hand.

tail chaiser.jpg

Welp, let's hope the new archetype is not 500 cards long like some of the previous xD

It can use some grammar polish:

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY) by shuffling 1 "Frightmatronic" monster you control into the Deck. When this card, or a monster battling this card is destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Frightmatronic" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only control 1 "Frightmatronic Tail Chaser".

Pretty similar, but there's no need for the "at a time", also that kind of clause is usually added at the end of the card. Use lowercase for hand and card, but capital D for Deck. Made the second effect a triggered activation.

A simple and effective card, 1 for 1 monster, but probably this is stronger than the one shuffled. Nothing too strong, so I'd say it is well balanced.

P.D. What's this series about, btw?

Good Job like Rayfield said it It can use some grammar polish: Also one more thing When ever you make Tuner Monster it has to say this Dragon/Tuner/Effect You put it the other way around Dragon/Effect/Tuner this is not the right way to do it I'm sorry I'm not Trying to insult you or anything I will give you an Example of Tuner an Monster konami Made vs the one you made: You always put Tuner after the Effect when you should be putting the Tuner part before the Effect part. 

Konami's card                                                                                          Your card

The Right Way:                                                                                        The Wrong Way:

image.png.5051392512a43a0b1aeceec99e294f4e.png   Spirit Avatar Lost Luinor.jpg

51 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

Spirit Avatar Lost Luinor.jpg

This dragon. I like this Dragon. Although the proper typing order is Dragon/Tuner/Effect.

Archived