First card... Related cards coming

SoraIsLyf

I'm interested to see how anyone would build this in a deck. I'll make "Heaven's Blessing" and "Deal with the Devil" cards in a few mins.

Card Description:
This card cannot be negated. Select a card type (Monster or Spell/Trap). If you chose Monster, Banish "All" Monster cards (including cards from Extra Deck) and play "Heaven's Blessing" from your GY, Deck, Hand, or Field. If you chose Spell/Trap, then Banish "All" of your Spell and Trap cards and play "Deal with the Devil" from your GY, Deck, Hand, or Field.

Note: Monster or Spell/Trap cards Banished should be 20 or more for either type of cards. You cannot activate the related cards if there are cards (Monster or Spell/Trap) left in your Deck, Extra Deck, Hand, Field, or GY

Sacrificial Altar v1.3.jpg

Here are the related cards:

No Card or Monster effect can affect this card. Once you successfully activate "Sacrificial Altar" and if all Monsters have been banished and if there are no more in your GY, Field, Extra Deck, Hand, and Deck then you can activate this card. You automatically win after your 8th standby phase

Note: Banished Monsters may return with the use of a Spell or Trap card.

Deal With The Devil Description:

No Card or Monster effect can affect this card. Once you successfully activate "Sacrificial Altar" and if all Spell/Trap Cards have been banished and if there are no more in your GY, Field, Extra Deck, Hand, and Deck then you can activate this card. You automatically win after your 6th standby phase. You can play any Monster without tributes, conditions (i.e Fusion, Effect conditions, etc...) but all Monsters lose all Atk and Def value

Note: Banished Cards may be returned with the use of a Monster effect

Just a few rules about these cards...
You may only have 1 "Sacrificial Altar" card in your deck same goes for "Deal With The Devil" and "Heaven's Blessing". It's up to you if you want to use both cards in a deck.

Also, I'd like to see your builds and matches if ever you use these cards.
Tweet at me: @SoraIsLyf

Deal With The Devil v1.3.jpg

Heaven's Blessing v1.3.jpg

Archived