Elemental HERO Nova Wingman [Flame Wingman retrain]

PrimeAceJohn

AFb7hgc.png?1

Elemental HERO Nova Wingman
FIRE | [Level 6]
[Warrior / Fusion / Effect]
2 “HERO” Monsters with different Attributes
When this card is Fusion Summoned, all “HERO” monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with an ATK lower than this card; destroy that target, but you cannot attack directly this turn. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle or by its own card effect, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
* Add 1 “HERO” monster or 1 “Fusion” Spell from your Deck to your hand.
* Special Summon 1 “HERO” monster from your hand with an ATK equal to or less than the monster destroyed, but it cannot activate its effects this turn.
You can only use each effect of “Elemental HERO Nova Wingman” once per turn.
ATK/ 2500   DEF/ 2000

> Artwork is formed by me
> Edits are done by me

>CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:
Konami, Google Images
Series 10 Template Creds: grezar (on DeviantArt)

Hey there, first of all your artwork is really good. I think it meets the style of the newer Hero cards pretty nicely.

For a monster that only needs 2 random Hero monsters, I think it's pretty strong, basically giving you a +2 with its effect by popping one of your opponent's cards and searching basically anything you could need. I think pretty much any Hero based deck could and should play this as a mid-combo extender to generate card advantage. I'm a little bit confused about the stats though. The written text says 2500/2000 but the pic 2100/1200. I think the smaller one is perfectly fine, as the card gains 500 ATK anyway, so it will realistically be at 2600 when summoned. I don't really see how this is a Flame Wingman retrain to be honest, as it lists different Fusion Materials and doesn't do anything similar to Wingman. I think you could make this alot more old-school Hero related if you just changed the Fusion Materials and all the Hero effect targets to Elemental Heroes. This 'd also pretty much fix the free card advantage issue, this card creates with modern hero decks.

Overall Elemental HERO Nova Wingman seems to be a cool Hero mid-boss monster (kinda like Salamangreat Miragestallio was for Salami) and I think Elemental Heroes 'd love this.

Greets,
Messoras

Archived