Exiled & Expelled Polymerzation

Phelphor, of the Deep

Exiled & Expelled Polymerzation

Normal Spell

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using 2 or more banished monsters as Fusion Material, and if you do, it gains these effects.
● This card cannot be destroyed by Battle.
● This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards.

Shuffle the fusion materials into the Deck. 

I think the PSCT should be something like this:

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by shuffling your banished Fusion Materials listed on it into your Deck, and if you do, it gains these effects.
● This card cannot be destroyed by Battle.
● This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards.

I mean in comparison to existing cards, this seems pretty damn strong. I know powercreep is a thing, but let's look at comparable cards:

- Cyberload Fusion: Uses your Cyber Dragons that are on the field or banished, BUT: can only SS a Cyber Dragon monster, all other monsters you control cannot attack that turn and is hard once per turn.

- Parallel World Fusion: Uses HERO monsters that are banished as Fusion Material, BUT: can only SS an E-Hero and you cannot SS any other monsters that turn.

- Thunder Dragon Fusion: Uses any of your cards in the GY, on the field, or banished cards as Fusion Material, BUT: can only SS a Thunder Dragon (basically only Titan) andis hard once per turn.

In comparison to these, Exiled & Expelled Polymerzation does not have a huge BUT, but instead a huge PLUS: Amazing protection for the Fusion Monster. I'm not saying the card is broken, but it definetely makes alot of other fusion cards useless, as it can easily be searched off Predaplant Verte Anaconda and other "Polymerization or Fusion" Spell search cards. I'm sure it could become a staple in a bunch of Fusion Decks as Hero, Metalfoes, Fluffal, Invoked & Shaddoll (maybe).

In my opinion it needs some kind of drawback or atleast a hard once per turn.

Greets,
Messoras

Archived