Kamen Rider Deck: Heisei Era

DeckBuilderHERO

Opinions and constructive critism requested and appreciated. This deck is focusing on the Heisei/Neo Heisei era Kamen Riders: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, and Zi-O. This is also only focusing on the Primary Riders only. I'll make the secondary, tertiary, dark, and other riders at later dates.

Kamen Rider Zi-O.jpg

Kamen Rider Zi-O Decade Armor.jpg

Kamen Rider Zi-O II.jpg

Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O.jpg

Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O.jpg

On 4/2/2021 at 11:08 PM, DeckBuilderHERO said:

Opinions and constructive critism requested and appreciated. This deck is focusing on the Heisei/Neo Heisei era Kamen Riders: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, and Zi-O. This is also only focusing on the Primary Riders only. I'll make the secondary, tertiary, dark, and other riders at later dates.

Kamen Rider Zi-O.jpg

Kamen Rider Zi-O Decade Armor.jpg

you have too many cards. you have 22 unique main deck monster that even some of them have their own playstyle and mini archetype. with general rule of running 3 copies, if you claim that all this 22 cards should work as a single deck then your deck would be 22 x 3 = 66 which pretty much 6 card over the official yugioh deck size. another problem with too many cards that you cram too many effects that poorly distributed among them..... even before each of the card themselves is properly balanced.

i understand KR has a lot of series and riders (im somewhat KR fan too) but the better approach especially for trying card making for the first time is focus on smaller set of cards maybe from 1 series that you like the most

OOT: the tv series i like is Zero One, Build, Gaim, 555, Ryuuki, Amazon, and Kabuto

16 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

you have too many cards. you have 22 unique main deck monster that even some of them have their own playstyle and mini archetype. with general rule of running 3 copies, if you claim that all this 22 cards should work as a single deck then your deck would be 22 x 3 = 66 which pretty much 6 card over the official yugioh deck size. another problem with too many cards that you cram too many effects that poorly distributed among them..... even before each of the card themselves is properly balanced.

i understand KR has a lot of series and riders (im somewhat KR fan too) but the better approach especially for trying card making for the first time is focus on smaller set of cards maybe from 1 series that you like the most

OOT: the tv series i like is Zero One, Build, Gaim, 555, Ryuuki, Amazon, and Kabuto

The problem is just as you said, the cards themselves aren't properly balanced. This comes to a lot of the forms the riders have, this is before their power ups (OOO is a nightmare due to the Full Combo, and this is excluding half combo) 

Build's card is getting redone soon as will Ex-Aid to make it year accurate. But I'll remake all the cards when time permits.

OOT: I never really watched Kamen Rider in order, I've seen all the Neo-Heisei except for Ex-Aid and Build, I'm binging Build atm and it got dark fast.

Archived