[Written] Dark Snake Symbiote

Dokutah

Dark Snake Symbiote

DARK / Level 5 / Reptile / Effect

For each time Dark Snake Symbiote is summoned by Player to his/her opponent field this Duel, Double the amount of LP to activate this card effect. You can pay 200 LP (Quick Effect): note all monster on the field except the last monsters summoned by each player preceding the activation of this effect; Immediately after this effect resolved, you can Tribute Summon this card to either side of the field by tributing one of the noted monster on that side of the field. And if you do, return this card to its current controller's hand at the start of the next Phase of the turn player. You can only use this effect of  "Dark Snake Symbiote" once per turn.

50/2050

Ahh, an homage to Dark Snake Syndrome, I love it! That said, I am not 100% sure I understand how it works.

You note all the monsters, except the last monsters Summoned by both players, then you tribute all the noted monsters?

I think that would potentially make this a more versatile version of Nibiru since you don't have to wait to nuke the board. Also, I'm not sure why a player would choose to Summon this to their opponent's field; as long as you keep summoning it to your own board, you can just keep paying 200 LP to nuke the opponent each turn.

Am I missing something?

39 minutes ago, Mr Melon said:

Am I missing something?

I think i should phrase that it still tribute 1 monster as per normal requirement of level 5-6 tribute summon but the rest its near exact copy of Ra Sphere mode in which you can only summon this monster to the field of player which his/her monster is tributed (if i tribute opponent monster then i must summon this to opponent)

so its basically 1 tribute nibiru that get tossed back and forth both player hand 

21 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

I think i should phrase that it still tribute 1 monster as per normal requirement of level 5-6 tribute summon but the rest its near exact copy of Ra Sphere mode in which you can only summon this monster to the field of player which his/her monster is tributed (if i tribute opponent monster then i must summon this to opponent)

so its basically 1 tribute nibiru that get tossed back and forth both player hand 

Ah, I understand it now with the text fixes.  That makes a lot more sense!

Archived