2. 2. Who is the best eyes dragon user

• Kaiba
    • Night shroud
    • Kite
    • Yuya
    • Joey

2 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Do you prefer one of the above

No, I don't really.  Blue and Red-Eyes are both nostalgic, Galaxy-Eyes generally is a bit more "cool", and I've grown attached to Odd-Eyes because it is the only one whose series I've seen all the way through.

...but I'm not really a fan of any of them and I don't particularly care about one over the other.  I actually do prefer Googly-Eyes Drum Dragon because it was one of my first Xyz monsters and its concept was actually silly.  Plus, it's a Machine which is a type I like a lot more than Dragon.

2 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

No, I don't really.  Blue and Red-Eyes are both nostalgic, Galaxy-Eyes generally is a bit more "cool", and I've grown attached to Odd-Eyes because it is the only one whose series I've seen all the way through.

...but I'm not really a fan of any of them and I don't particularly care about one over the other.  I actually do prefer Googly-Eyes Drum Dragon because it was one of my first Xyz monsters and its concept was actually silly.  Plus, it's a Machine which is a type I like a lot more than Dragon.

I didn't add googly eyes because it is only 1 monster but those have many monsters. Anyway thanks for your opinion

Pretty much same as tinkerer while i respect each of the dragon value like iconic, cool factor, and the like. I simply grown bored with dragon over-saturation in this game. While there much more cooler aesthetic and gimmick offered by other types in my opinion

On top of my head the dragon i like is either FGD, ultimaya, inti, and quila

1 hour ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Pretty much same as tinkerer while i respect each of the dragon value like iconic, cool factor, and the like. I simply grown bored with dragon over-saturation in this game. While there much more cooler aesthetic and gimmick offered by other types in my opinion

On top of my head the dragon i like is either FGD, ultimaya, inti, and quila

Thanks for your opinion

Archived