Lost OG email

PurpleSparklyBabe

Question

Hello! im not sure where to go with this issue, but i am a very old user (probably the last time i used the site was around 2016) and i got nostalgic and wanted to see the custom cards that i made as a teen again - but i cant remember my username and password, and i no longer have access to the email i used to sign up in order to reset them. i do *know* the email, and i was wondering if there was any way i would be able to retrieve my account? i understand if not, i know thats very little login info, but i would be really bummed to have lost so much stuff i sank a lot of time into

2 answers to this question

• Administrators
3 hours ago, PurpleSparklyBabe said:

Hello! im not sure where to go with this issue, but i am a very old user (probably the last time i used the site was around 2016) and i got nostalgic and wanted to see the custom cards that i made as a teen again - but i cant remember my username and password, and i no longer have access to the email i used to sign up in order to reset them. i do *know* the email, and i was wondering if there was any way i would be able to retrieve my account? i understand if not, i know thats very little login info, but i would be really bummed to have lost so much stuff i sank a lot of time into

PM me with your email, and the general geographic location that you remember using the account from so I can confirm that it's you.

On 5/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, PurpleSparklyBabe said:

did it work?

Archived